Chapter 5

*~Weeks later.~*

September.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I stared at the clock as the small hand Ticked away the seconds to the minutes. Its the last class and I really want to leave. I just can't wait to get out and head over with Ben, Helen and Chris to my place. I've invited them to hang around and challenge Ben to some video games.
Tch. Thinks he can beat me. I'll beat his short ass.

Of course I wouldn't listen to Ryan. I befriended the three of them.

Ben's a short, perverted gamer.

Helen's a quiet guy who likes to draw or paint.

Then Chris. He's so cheerful and loves puppets. He's made his own which are creepy..like lil cal. ( Homestuck anyone XD?)

"Alright class. Next. Week we will study the Trail of tears and do a project." The bell rang just in time as the professor finished his sentence.  I rushed out of the room along side Ben. His class was just across the hallway which made it better. We burst through the doors. No doubt. I'm the boss.

"Helen! Chris!" Ben waved at the two of them that were under the tree.

  It was like our little hang out.

"Black out in the sewer." Ben started to sing. I followed.

"Meet a giant fish! "

Ben started to thrust his hips into the air as we made our way to The tree. "Fuck his brains out! "

Helen quickly covered my eyes." Ben stop rapping the tree! Oh great. I'm not touching that tree ever again." Chris grumbled.

"Bet it has STDs." Helen sneered. I laughed and removed his hands off my eyes, carefully.

I gazed up at the guys since Helen and Chris are giants.
Except Ben. He's really short or what he says, 'fun size'. "Can we go now? "

"Alright fine. TO NARNIA!!" Ben started to march down the sidewalk with a stupid cocky smirk.

"Wrong way Benny boo. " I teased while walked in the Correct direction. The rest trailed behind me. The trip to and from my house wasn't really far. A few 5 blocks or more but not too far. 

Helen was in front of us as Ben, Chris and I talked our asses off.

        ~• Helens POV ×∆× •~
"Ponyboy." Soda hollered. Dally was by me as Soda strolled to me with that cocky girn on his face. Jonny on the other hand stepped back. 'Greaser.' That word taunted me.

I was calmly reading in my hand and walked to (Y/N)'s house. I love this novel I'm reading. Very..mauture and thrilling. A gently breeze tumbled over me, making my hair tussle around. Nothing better then a cool breeze in this blazing heat. Birds chippered and dogs nagged at one another. As I shut my book I thought on the way. This..so called Ryan. What is he doing here? Shouldn't he be back at the..-ahem- House of ours. Of our kind.

      Hmm..

But this Ryan isnt any concern to me. Us. (Y/N) is the main reason I'm here. Finally I've found (Y/N) after all these years. Thank Zalgo I got to her first rather then..some other people.

      Tick.
           Tock.   
                 Tick.
                      Tock.

I'm running out of time to finish this task.

               Questions.

      So many.
                         Questions.