Chapter 3.

~ A few weeks later~

     (Y/N) P.O.V.

"Wake the hell up! " My eyes fluttered open in a flash.

   " Ugh.." My vision cleared up slowly letting them adjust to my surroundings. The clock read 6:00 am. What the heck?  Its too early. I could hear Ryan pounding on my door but I chose to ignore him anyways. I noticed my backpack besides my bed. Confusion strucked me for a brief moment.   That could mean..school. My stomach churned at the thought. Rushing out of my bed I threw on dark blue jeans and a black and gray shirt. By now I've already dressed but searching for my black converse. Slipping my shoes on I made sure my hair was decent and not a mangled mess. 6:35. Shit shit

     "Hurry up (Y/N)!" Ryan shouted from the kitchen. Fuck it. I swung my backpack downstairs,  letting it tumble down the stairs, as I slid down the smooth railing. Like a boss of course.

    "Anndddd I eat first." Ryan yelled over to me as I groggy sat down on a chair. He started stuffing his mouth with bacon and golden scrambled eggs. Not a pretty sight to see really. I grabbed a piece of bacon and ate half of it. Ryan ran out of the kitchen to..somewhere.

  I kept eating small portions of my bacon, and some eggs. I don't really like to eat breakfast.  I stood up making my chair squeak against the floor, while walking to get my backpack. Ryan threw open the door with his backpack. Following behind him I noticed him glancing around, even back at me.

    "Um..Ryan. Is something wrong? " He stared at me. I looked into his green orbs,  looking for a sign of anything.

     " Mhh..No..just looking around if the boogie man comes."

   I frowned."Isn't the 'Boogie Man," I quoted with my fingers in the air " Supposedly come at night?  Or hide in closets and under the beds? "

    He chuckled and shook his head. Strands of black hair fell upon his face. " Oh no. That's his brother. This one likes to stalk little girls. And do horrible things to them." He gave a sly toothy grin.

    By this point I rather shut up. He's just so..odd. He gazed back.

    " Seriously. What's going on with you? " His smile faded for a second.

   " If I told you.  You and I would be in trouble. But I'll tell you later...Hey look the school! " 

   My eyes fell upon the building. This place looks outstanding.

     Flags of all kinds stood proudly with the flag flowing in the air. A statute of some dude stood aside the building. Polished, black stairs lead up to the main entrance. A banner rolled down the side of the building. In big bold letters it read,'Welcome students  of the future.'   I walked up to the stairs. I could practically see my reflection in them.

   " Ryan check this out! " I looked back over my shoulder but he was no where in sight.

    The place was starting to get filled with other students.

    Walking up the stairs felt like I was someone important. Grasping the handle of the door I opened it. A rush of cool air hit my face, making me smile. My smile faded realizing.. I know no one. Walking down the hallways I searched for my locker. I had already came here to put away some things a few nights ago. Chatters,  laughter, yelling, talking voices filled the hallways of West High. Groups of all kinds crowded around. I clutched the straps of my backpack, trying to move around to my locker. Finally I reached my damn locker. Locker 413. Opening it up I shoved mostly everything. I took out a few pencils, pens and my binder. I know. This is going to be hell.

   ——————–—

Vote /comment / Rate? √(°^°√)