Chapter 7 I think

Ben's POV

I heard her soft whistles. (Y/N) was once again listening to her music as we strode down to Dairy Queen. I promised to take her out for ice cream once I lost the bet. She beat me in an arm wrestle. Damn...I'm that
weak.

She has a good grip. Hehehe.

Nothing much has happened through out the weeks. But I know we're getting close to the final day. Just Two more months. And home baby. Home.

Helen's been skipping school and classes to do his business of finding Jeff. All night he's out like a cat disappearing who knows where, and in the morning home without a word.

Chris has been himself. Cherry. Plain. Laid back like always. Making cobwebs of his glowing string of his. And placing them through out the town. The once peaceful town.

As for me. Getting high. High high as I can go.

" I'll get a blizzard Oreo. How about you Ben?" (Y/N) Looked at me with those eyes. A small smile appeared on her lips. I scanned the menu quicky.

" Just what your having." I paid for our ice cream and we quickly left the place.

Such a shame that she doesn't know that the whole under-fucking-world is after her. Then us.

We ate our ice cream outside in the flowy breeze. It felt good to feel alive once more. Being dead isn't all fun. Well..no shit. I mean Why her? Why in the hell do we have to take her back home? I mean she's a simple girl. Nothing crazy. But a task is a task. Till Helen gives the word we're in action but for now, just (Y/N) and Jeff to find.

"Hey," (Y/N) munched and looked at me. " Are you eating that?" She pointed to my half melted ice cream.

" Oh yeah Ha Jeez sorry I'm just off a little. " Nice Cover Up Ben.

Time is on Helens hands. Just two months and nothing. School is stupid. Stupid I say.

~*~

After a while we departed. I went straight to the apartment to see what the hell the guys were up to. Chris of course, drowning a few Monsters as he watched the TV.

..and no sign of Helen.

Chris ignored me but eh fuck em'. I plopped down on their beds to go on my tablet and mess around with people. Nothing fun, but its a living.

" Ben you idiot get off my bed." Speaking of no fun Oh Look. Helen.

" Helenn. I'm bored. When can we leave this town? " I peered at him.

" Soon. Soon really. Smiley agreed to come and go with us. We take Her next week. And to prepare an accident of her death. And of Ryan and their so called family. "

" What kind of Death? Drowning, fire, murdered or what? "

" I'm not sure yet but that's why we have a week. But I'm not sure she'll be the one to fulfill th- "

The door flung open with Chris panting.

" They're here. " Chrises eyes were golden.

" No this can't be. I..shit. Guard (Y/N) At all costs. GO."

The attack..but now? Damnit Zalgo..