Chapter 6.

Helens P.O.V

"WHERE'S MY FUCKING BROTHER?" Frustration and Desperation lingering in his deep pleading voice.

I gave a mere laugh and shook my head.
I stared before me a tall, lean Teen with stitches all over him.. His face. Corners of his mouth. Arms. Hands.

Everywhere.

Only the shiny golden pendent of the Cross caught my eye.
The moonlight bounced off it, giving it a glow around it. The necklace hung loosely around his sacrred neck, flowling as the wind violent tussles my hair around.

Shit Hair in my Mouth!
HAIR IN MY FUCKING MOUTH!!

Anyways, Much to me I wasn't paying attention to him ramble on of someone.

" So I fucking lost him!,"
He kept at it while staring straight at me.

"Are you even listening?" I snapped out of my little trance looking back at him, unphazed.

" Listen you fuckin-" He was cut off as his voice grew smoother. " Can you even speak to me?"

Ah. " Well I do."

" I ask once more. Where is my brother?" Each time the word Brother Tumbled out of his mouth it had a glint of loath and Eeriness to it.

"I haven't seen him." I said in a matter-of-fact type of tone. I studied him. His features is what caught me off guard for a second. Those bright green eyes lured me to keep staring deeply.

There it is.

He seemed like a lost puppy. A puppy kicked around too much. Lost. Hopeless. Savage. Angry. Hurt...

"Yes you have!" I flinched. His voice grew louder almost of a shout.

Funny..

Now his eyes are dull.
" Tell me where the fuck he is before I paint your fucking room with your own blood."

"Hm. And you suppose I'm going to help you now?"

He looked dumbfound for a split second before answering," Look. If you see him. Look for me. "

" Why do you need him? Why do you need your Dear Brother?"

" Brother my ass. Its..business. " He Puffed out, turning his back to me only to see his big brown coat.

"Will do." I cleared my throat and looks at my surroundings.

The park. (Insert Park name here)

" Anyways I'll be on my way. Just..heads up their looking for her too."

"I've already located her. And him."

"Him?" He gazed back at me. " Who?"

"Red-Eyed one."

He simply rolled his green orbs. " Him. Great. Just get him out of the picture and take her now. "

" Not now. When the time is right."

" He's going to screw it all up! Everyone's on the look out for Her! Hell maybe Zalgo is too.."

Zalgo..Damn I hate that guy.

" Just..carful with my brother. I can hate him to the bitter end but he shares my blood. Don't.. Kill him. "

"Liu..Liu..Liu.."

" Don't forget about Sully.." He Remarked.

Sully. Damn that..half of him is just savage. Crazy. Craves blood..

"I'll keep an eye out for him. The Puppet and Glitch are with me."

" That glitch won't do you good. Just another screw up. "