Murder or what?

The disappearance of (Y/N)'s Father.

August 19.

Head line on today's newspaper, a man mysteriously disappeared from his house a Tuesday morning and found Wednesday night at 5:24 AM.
The residents of the (L/A) have been disturbed with the shocking news . A father who's name yet not out has been reported is either long gone or the act of murder. Many reports like these go through out this neighborhood. People of all ages have been mysteriously disappeared or gotten lost in the woods. Children and teens mostly wander off into the woods but yet none have came back.

Some people refer the woods as the Devils home or Slender Woods.
Slender woods comes from a tall tale of some mysterious slender figure, tall, lanky, and faceless. Supposedly he lures children into the woods to later befriend them and kill them.
Many believe its just a wives tale and other say its true. No one really knows if it is or not.

Either way kidnapped or something, but official have the woods surrounded in search. The woods are stretch across more then 43miles across and the distance is around 34 miles. The only evidence police have found is a torn up leather black jacket along with on boot of his. His body yet not found. As a father of one, 6 year old (Y/N) (L/N) and her mother.
No other evidence has yet to be found. If you have an addition information please contact us.

- Julie Drew. 3:22 PM.