Chapter 26- A golden rose

Everyone in this world has sinned. There is no one who has not. What is important is recognising that we have sinned and trying to repent.

The next morning, Romina felt the gentle coolness of another's on her lips as she stirred from a deep sleep. She responded to his touch, lifting her face to invite him closer.

'Mmmm, I love your morning kisses more than the roses....' Romina said slowly, opening her eyes. She looked up at him lovingly.

'Good morning my love...' Ronaldo whispered against her lips.

'I made you a coffee...'

'Coffee? In my kitchen' she asked, slightly alarmed. She was worried that Monica may have been home.

'Relax. Your friend has gone to work' Ronaldo said, putting her at ease.

'Mmm... let me taste it' she said eagerly. She wrapped herself in her doona and sat cross legged on her bed. Ronaldo handed her the mug and Romina took a sip.

'How is it?'

'Maybe add a little more sugar next time' she teased.

Ronaldo grinned sheepishly.

'Do you have to go to work today?' he asked. She took another sip and looked at him knowing how eager he was for her company.

'It depends... what did you have in mind?'

'I want to take you on a little tour... in my palace.'

'Sounds like fun. I can call in a sickie and not go in today' she said, with a smile.

'I love you mi amore' he said, kissing her once more.

'Let me have a quick shower' she said, wrapping her doona around her and sliding off the bed. Ronaldo took hold of her hand and drew her back against his chest, wrapping his hands around her.

'Can I join you?' he said, flirtatiously.

'If you want to...' she said, surprising herself as well as him.

'Are you sure?' he asked, not wanting to force her to do something she did not want to.

'Yes, I am sure' she responded, unwaveringly. 'Just give me a moment' she said, and walked inside.

Ronaldo waited until he heard the shower turn on before entering the bathroom. Romina was naked already in the shower, with her back towards him. Her skin glistened under the water droplets that fell from the shower head. The clothes on Ronaldo's body instantly disappeared. He joined her in the shower. She turned around to face him and ran her eyes up and down his body, appreciating his male physique. Her body filled with desire.

'How do you look so perfect all the time?' Romina asked, spanning her fingers against his naked chest. Her words encouraged him.

'I was cursed this way baby' he said, moving in closer to kiss her. His kiss was deep, wet, filled with desire. He moved his lips down to her neck, kissing it seductively. Desire flooded her body. She pressed herself closer to his body. She could feel his erect maleness against her. She deepened the kiss as she cupped her hand around it. She massaged him, increasing the intensity of her hand gradually. Ronaldo pulled away from her mouth and let out an ecstatic cry as he erupted in her hands. He looked at her unable to say a word.

'I know you would have loved that. But now go. I don't want to burn you again my prince.'

'Are you kidding me right now mi amore? You are being a tease right now' he said, annoyed at her sudden change in his behaviour. He tried to kiss her again, but she dodged his advances with a laugh.