Chapter 29- Immortal memories

The full moon shone brightly upon the Castle of Elba. Sitting on the blackstone fortress wall on top of the highest tower of the castle, Romina looked up at the moon.

There was a large bed silk canopy in the middle of the tower room draped. Ronaldo sat on the edge of the bed watching his bride. He watched as she shuddered against the cool wind that blew in. He lit candles around them hoping to heat her up from their warmth. Romina turned towards him and looked at him with love.

'Come to me baby' he invited, in a husky voice.

Romina slowly got up and made her way towards him. She sat next to him and placed her head against his naked chest.

'What are you thinking about right now?' he asked softly, bending his head to place a kiss on her head.

Romina lifted her head from his chest. She looked at him and sat next to him on the bed. She cuddled his face with her hands and moved her face closer to his. She traced the outline of his jaw with her fingers. She felt that she could not get enough of this man.

'What if Esther tries to harm me?' she whispered against his lips.

'I would rather burn in hell than let her hurt you baby'

Romina kissed him deeply. Ronaldo deepened the kiss by picking her up and placing her in his lap. She wrapped her legs around him without breaking the kiss. Passion flared through the both of them. Suddenly kissing was not enough. They needed more. Ronaldo freed up his hands and moved them over her body. He ran his hands over her arms, her breasts, her hips. He wanted more. Desire burned through Romina as she felt his hands explore her body, invoking desire and longing in her.

She broke the kiss and used her lips to explore his neck. She ran her tongue down his neck causing him to close his eyes in pleasure. She moved her lips lower, kissing his chest and splaying her hands across it. Ronaldo basked under her touch. He let her take control as he savoured it. Unable to hold himself together, he grabbed on to the steel bed frame for support.

Romina made her way down even lower to his crotch. She gave him a look filled with desire before removing the white sheet from his hips. She started caressing his erection. Ronaldo growled with pleasure as he gripped the bed frame so hard that he bent it out of shape. Watching him with lowered eyes, Romina took him into her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around his erect maleness. She moved in rhythm as she moved her lips up and down his shaft, urging him to lose control. Ronaldo could not think of anything else other than her sweet wet lips on him, her tongue playing games with his maleness. He cried out with desire. He wanted this woman. She knew exactly how to make him want her more. Knowing exactly what she was doing to him. Romina made her way back up to his lips. She kissed him with wet lips. Her tongue linking with his, inviting him to go further. Ronaldo obeyed her silent order. He pulled her onto the bed and tore off her nightgown. He then kissed her full breasts that were begging for his touch. His hands and tongue played with her nipples eliciting a primitive desire in her, wanting him to never stop. His lips suckled her nipples, moving from one breast to the next. Romina grabbed his hair, pulling him even closer and arching her back so he could have more access to her.

'Mmmm' he sighed against her breast. 'Tell me you like it...' he said, lifting his head from her chest to look her in the face. His face was filled with desire. Romina looked at him through lowered eyes. She could not speak, her body was not interested in making conversation. Ronaldo returned his gaze back to her breasts, touching them, cupping them, playing with them. He moved his lips further down. His tongue trailed its way to her belly, licking, exploring. Romina cried out with desire. Ronaldo was encouraged by her cry. He sensed her need and responded.

He moved in between her legs. He separated them, kissing each one as he did. He wanted to enjoy every second of this. Romina was burning with desire. Ronaldo was going too slow. She wanted him now. She dragged his mouth to her wetness. She wanted him to taste her desire for him. Wanted to show him she was ready to be one with him. Ronaldo obliged willingly. He kissed her. His tongue traced the soft velvet of her opening before he let it explore further. Spasm after spasm overcame Romina as she felt his tongue in her very essence. She felt she was sailing on a sea of desire before erupting under his touch. She whimpered as he left her sweet wetness and came back to kiss her passionately. She wanted more. He lay on top of her, ready to obey her.

'This may hurt you a little mi amore' he said against her lips. Romina urged him to go on, spreading her legs inviting him to go where no man had been before. He lowered his hips towards her body. Ronaldo gently and tenderly entered her body. The sharp pain that Romina felt as she became one with Ronaldo was immediately overcome by the thralls of passion and elation as she felt him move inside her, pushing himself further and further inside her. She entwined her legs in his as she matched his pace, wanting to feel him deeper inside her body. She let him carry her to the brinks of ecstasy and showered him in her wetness as she erupted once again under his touch.

Her warm wetness covered him, incited him to the woes of passion. Ronaldo could not hold on much longer but he was determined to take her there once more. He wanted to please her, make her first time, their first time unforgettable. His pulses became more intense as he tried to control his desire, waiting for her to join him so they could share this together. She moaned with desire, signalling she was with him, waiting for his final act. With a cry, he released himself inside her. Romina cried out matching his cry as she too surrendered. Together they reached heights they had not imagined, clutching on to each other as they slowly navigated themselves back. Ronaldo fell on her with a sigh. His body moved as he took great gulps of air. He hid his face in the curve of her neck as he waited for the pounding of his chest to quieten. Romina hugged him close to her, unwilling to separate herself from him just yet.

'I want to do that again' she said, once she could regain her speech. Ronaldo lifted his head to look at her, desire in his eyes. Without a word, he kissed her powerless against her needs. He knew he would spend his days satisfying her. He could not get enough of her. The pair made love over and over again underneath the night sky filled with stars.

Finally just before the break of dawn, having satisfied themselves for the time being, they fell asleep entwined around each other. Romina knew this night would be unforgettable. She tried to remember each second so she could record it in her memory forever. Feeling fully satisfied, she fell asleep, a smile on her lips.

Romina woke up to the midday sun brightly shining in her face. She tried covering her face with her hand and she turned around to look for Ronaldo. The bed was empty. She got up on the bed and saw the satin sheet soaked in memories of the night before. She smiled as she called out.

'Ronaldo? Where are you?'

She looked around but could not see him. He did not respond. She wrapped a sheet around herself as she got off the bed. She went in search of him. She made her way downstairs to the room she had slept in before.

'Ronaldo? Are you here?' she asked. She could not wait to see him again. He did not respond. She returned to the room and showered so she could get dressed and go looking for him. She donned a green dress knowing it to be a favourite of his. She found the necklace he had given for her protection and slipped it back on. She made her way out of the building to go look for him. Stepping outside she felt strange, something felt odd. She walked quickly hoping to lose the feeling.

There was no one in sight as she walked through the castle grounds. Strange she thought. The castle had been occupied with numerous members of the Visconti family who seemed to all have disappeared now.

'Ronaldo? Bianca? This isn't funny! Where are you?'

She ran as fast as she could to Ronaldo's building where his room was. Her heart was beating heavily in her chest. She felt that something had happened.

With a cry, Romina entered Ronaldo's room. There was no one there.

'Ronaldo! Please talk to me. Where are you?'

When there was no response, she ran to the Book of the Cursed with a cry.