Shym

WARNING ❗️
~SELF HARM~

It was days like this that calmed me down, the fresh breeze against my tanned skin as it makes its way to my curly hair swaying it side to side.

My mother died when I was 4, ever since then it was just me and my two siblings, Diego (oldest), Mirayna (youngest), and me the middle child, I never considered my dad in my life.

He's never gave a shit about us, since mums death we all had to survive on our own.

The only thing we were useful for were missions he was always going on about how Diego would take over the empire.

Diego left the mafia when he was 19 he said there was no point of living if he's not enjoying his own life so since then I've never heard from him, unless a birthday card counts.

Me and my sister are close, she's the only one who I can actually call my family and my boyfriend Michael who's also my bodyguard. and no my dad has no clue and I plan on keeping it that way.

While getting lost in my thoughts I hear a knock on my door.

It was Mirayna, "hey sis, dad wants us in his office" she said in a worried tone, when dad wants me in his office it's never a good reason if anything it's lead me walking out with bruises.

"Alright give me a second" I said as I closed the door to my balcony making our way to the office.

Walking in we see two men, instantly I knew who that was Matteo Ricci, the Don of the Italian mafia and his father?

This won't be good

"AH girls, im so happy your here" he said while giving me a 'don't fuck this up smile'

"Well yeah I live here" I replied sarcastically as he gave me a death glare.

"Darling I would like you to meet Mr Ricci, Shym you will be getting married to him in the next two weeks" he responded with the most fakest smile.

"Hahahaha nice joke now tell me the fucking reason why I'm here because my patience is running lower than your time on this earth"
I spoke with anger and rage in my voice, seconds from burning the entire mansion down.
And as you can tell I'm not the most patient person to deal with.

He looked at me with pure hatred I knew what was going to happen the moment these bastards left.

"So that's how it is, your selling me?"

I turned to see my sisters face filled with disappointment. She knew.

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN SHYM BEFORE YOU MAKE ME DO SOMETHING I WONT REGRET." He yelled making my fist ball up in anger.

Hesitantly I sat down next my soon to be 'husband' while keeping eye contact with miraynas brown eyes as she gave me a reassuring nod.

"So I don't even get a say in this, is this not my shitty life we're talking about and now I'm getting I married."

"Why don't you shut up so we can see the actual deal behind this fucking marriage," taken by surprised HE spoke calmly but yet loud.

"Oh so he speaks my bad, now listen you dickhead I suggest you shut the fuck up because I will not hesitate to put a bullet through that thick head of yours." I said in the most coldest way possible facing him to find his deep hazel eyes.

"Is that supposed to be a threat" he said
"No actually, it's a promise and I suppose if you are smart enough you will listen."
"I'd like to see you try sweetheart, it's your death your asking for."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP THE BOTH OF YOU"
His excuse of a father screamed almost making my ears bleed with his atrocious voice.

"Now here's what's gonna happen, in two weeks you both will be getting married to each other in order to keep both our businesses alive.

"After that you two will move into a mansion we've already bought for you two and we'll see What happens next and obviously children."

The room started spinning as I felt faint almost as if I couldn't breath.

"Children? nah I'm done with this bull shit"

That's all I managed to say while slamming the door shut, I knew the consequences for my actions but I really couldn't care less.

I never considered having children especially because of my past how am I meant to take care of a child, I'm already as fucked up as it is.

pain is the only thing that makes me who I am without it I'll probably be dressed up head to toe and be named 'daddy's little girl' pretending to be something that I'm not

I ran up to my room closing the door shut and locking it all I needed was silence for once in my life.

I had enough, making my way to my bathroom opening my cabinet taking out one of my blades whiles sitting down on the floor leaning against my bathtub.

I was already 5 1/2 months clean but now it was getting to my head, I had to do it, "just one scratch" I mumbled under my breath shaking while bringing my wrist up to the blade.

Any time I cut my self it was never around my thighs, stomach ect.
Mostly around my arms, hands and wrist I would cut but they've gradually healed as time went on.

I guess it's the way I've lived that's made me who I am and I'm not entirely mad about it

Just one scratch. Just one scratch. Just one scratch Shym.

Before I knew it I found myself  sitting down In a pool of my own blood...

****

HELLO MY SAXY AUDIENCE ITS ME AGAIN 😻🤭🫶🏽

I don't really have anything to say other than the fact there one more term till summer holidays and the fact I have an English test.

FUCK ENGLISH WHO ON EARTH THOUGHT IT WAS IMPORTANT TO LABLE PRETTY AS AN ADJECTIVE TF

but life goes on 🌚🌚

I'm actually curious, how old do you think I am 😭😭

And also please tell me if there's anything I have to improve on and how to make this better

Ok that's probably it, it's currently 11:00 in the night and I'm to lazy to sleep (ik it doesn't make sense) but still.

GOODNIGHT MY BOOTIFUL PEOPLE 💗💞