Shym

WARNING❗️❗️
VIOLENCE/DOMESTIC ABUSE

Like I mentioned before, i knew the consequences of my action and today I was gonna have to face them.

At this point I'm used to the pain, It doesn't hurt anymore It just makes me feel more numb.

It had been 9 hours since I've heard about my marriage.
And now I have been called downstairs by my father (God knows what he's planning on doing to me.)

***

My hands were sweating rapidly, as my legs started to tremble making my way to his office I reluctantly knocked.

Annoyed he said "hurry the fuck up and come in," taking a huge breath I walked in only to find a heavy slap across my right cheek.

My vision quickened as I tumbled down on the floor while he continually started to beat the shit out of me, kicking, punching, hair pulling, I had it all, trying to get back up with the door handle as support.

It was no use

"levántate maldita puta, realmente pensaste que iba a dejar que te salieras con la tuya, perra"
he spat in my face while blood was streaming down my nose, followed by a black eye.

[get the fuck up you fucking whore, you really thought i was gonna let you get away with this you bitch]

Struggling to get up he kicked me right in the stomach, choking me whiles whispering in my ear, "Si alguna vez intentas esa mierda que hiciste ayer, te garantizo que te unirás a tu madre zorra a seis pies bajo tierra." 

[if you ever try that bullshit you done yesterday i guarantee you that you will be joining your slut of a mother six feet under the ground]

"pudrirte en el infierno pedazo de mierda,"
was all I managed to get out still desperate for air. [rot in hell you piece of shit]

Weak I got up using my free hand I punched him straight in the face with his body falling backwards, grabbing the knife I knew he kept inside the drawer I pressed it tightly against his neck choking him, as he kept a tight grip on my wrist try to push it away.

Slowly dragging the knife against his skin leaving a scar running with blood.
Satisfied i got up from my position turning to find one of our men he had two pairs of his hands on my neck harsly squeezing it as
Lightening struck across my facetill it all turned pitch black.

Fuck

***

Matteos POV <3

Ever since the night I saw her she's been filling my mind making me go crazy, here I was standing on the top of my balcony smoking a cigarette watching the bright city lights, while cars drive past.

For fucks sake I hardly smoke, what on earth is she doing to me.

Her dark green eyes that can get any man to do some messed up shit, her petite hourglass body, compared to mine, her plump, pink, kissable lips, button nose and long brown hair falling to her perfectly round apple ass

The fact she's going to be all mine has me going insane, but despite all that I still hate her.

She talks so fucking much she makes me wanna kiss her mouth shut, it's ridiculous the impact someone could have on you in less than 24hrs.

But all I know, is that I'll never be able to give her the love she deserves, this is just an arranged marriage nothing less, nothing more.

***

Flashback

"DAD STOP YOUR HURTING HIM!" Antonio yelled while watching me getting beaten up until I could hardly breath.
"Honey, please stop I beg you, your gonna kill
him," my mum continuously pleaded until she was stopped, my dad who had shot the chandelier hanging from the ceiling.
leading it to fall upon until she was found in a coma for 2months and passed away before we could even say our final goodbye."