Shym

It was 5:30 in the morning and the sun was just about up, for some reason I couldn't sleep so I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. If I can even manage to find it.

I slipped of the silk covers off of my body which warmth slowly faded as the gentle cold air pressed against my skin.

My eyes wondered to mirror beside me while it quickened on a fresh scratch that was on my arm, I swear this always happens when I sleep and I don't even know how.

Sliding my black slide on's, annoyed I walked up to the door letting out a faint squeak closing it behind me, my feet made a quiet thud from my slippers after each step onto the marble stairs.
After walking through numerous amounts of doors i found the kitchen whom inside was a tall, muscular, frame sitting in the dark eating what seemed like a cookie and gummy bears.

I rushed to my right going to turn the lights on, with my other hand grabbing onto my gun placed inside my joint pockets of my hoodie.

The golden light shone down onto the mysterious figure disclosing a man who looked like they were at least 19 if not 20 he had blonde messy hair that met his furrowed brows confused by the sight of me, his eyes were a dark blue that gazed upon me.

In realisation he pushed down the cookie and gummy bears he had in each hand onto the counter before gushing "Your Shym Garcia, well Ricci i guess you could say."

Without time to reply he shoved the packet of gummy bears in my hand before patting the seat beside him offering me to sit down.

Hesitantly I walked to the seat he pointed out for me to sit on, he gave me an encouraging nod before I sat down where his body instantly shifted facing me.

"I'm Nico, Matteo won't stop ranting on about you, he wasn't lying when he said you were pretty?" he stated leaning forward to take a handful of gummies that was in my hand  before going back to his original posture,

He thinks I'm pretty?
Well at the same time I don't blame him look at me

"So what are your thoughts on my cousin?"

Well he barged into my room while I was half naked practically forced me to wear his hoodie and in the process he saw my boobs, so not the best thoughts on him.
And the worst part is I didn't stop it..

"He's bipolar" he chuckled at my meaningless response which wasn't completely a lie one minute he's flirtatious, and the next he looks like he would skin you alive.

"You'll get used to him, he's not so bad once you get to know him" he said while managing to finish all the gummy bears which I swear was in my hand and more than halfway full.

"Your not so bad for an assassin" he randomly said looking up at me. "And your not so bad for one of the bosses right hand man"

"How did you know?"

"Well your living in the house of the Italian Don, a very visible gun is showing through the pocket of your joggers and you have a speck of dried up blood right over there, I said pointing to his left ear which he quickly used his finger to wiped it of wipe of.
He stayed quiet for a couple of seconds.

"Go on" he uttered breaking the thick tension.
"What do you mean?"

"Well there's obviously something that's bothering you so let it all out, you talk and I listen and give you advise take it as a friendly gesture" he said with a genuine smile on his face.