Shym

PANICK ATTACK ❗️
MENTIONS OF RAPE❗️
***

"fucks sake" i groaned, waking up from a God knows how many hours of sleep with a pounding headache.

still processing my thoughts i realise my room has gone completely different, dark but luxurious.
positioning myself up trying to get a better view of my surroundings, i look at the digital clock on the desk beside me; 6:53, i then notice two pills of ibuprofen and a bottle of water next to it.
before in reach of it I find Matteo a couple of feet away from me lying down on a black leathered sofa sleeping peacefully.

despite my blurry vision i cant help but notice his soften features, his hair isn't gelled back but instead ruffled and his sharp defined jawline which isn't clenched yet relaxed.

shit i'm staring.

I slowly get up hoping my legs don't fail me, walking towards him; he began stirring and mumbling in his sleep, a thin layer of sweat coated his forehead as his breathing became uneven and quickened.

"shit, Matteo" i reached out for his hand
"NO!" he screamed his body instantly shot up from my touch, a tear streamed down his cheek as one, quiet sob left his lips.

"hey your ok, i'm here" i said trying to calm him down slowly sitting next to him whiles tracing my hand around his tattoos covered on his bare chest and arms, his face laid between my neck, feeling tears wetting my clothes.
I gently ran my fingers through his ruffled hair.

realising his breathing gradually relaxing I tried standing up butMatteo pulled me back down by the hand interlocking our fingers together.
"Matteo i'm just getting you water" I pointed at the nightstand beside the bed where the water was beside the ibuprofen he set for me.

"no, i'm fine" his voice quiet yet deep and captivating.

it stayed like this for a while. silence filled the room as we both stared outside the huge glass window watching the sunrise.
***

"Morning ma" hearing Matteos deep morning voice.

thats hot as fuck.

I awoke to see Matteo looking down onto me, my head laid down onto his chest with our legs tangled together and our hands still interlocked with one another

"morning gilipollas" i smiled up at up at him as he rolled his eyes at me knowing i called him a dickhead.
"where are you going?" he questioned as I stood up from the sofa making my way to the door.

"i'm going to find izzy and get ready" she's probably given the boys a traumatic night

"shym" Matteo said before I could walk out
"grazie e mi dispiace per tutto mi amore"
(I'm sorry for everything my love)

"mhm" was all i let out before walking out still finding amusing to myself that he thinks i cant understand Italian.

About two minutes later i found izzy still sleeping, her body spread wide open taking up all the space on the bed with then angelo and Nico passed out on the floor almost looking lifeless with their suits now missing buttons and wholes jabbed inside the fabric.

"what on earth did Izzy put them through" i whispered out loud.
i walked over to the two slapping each of them across the face.
"OWW!" they both jolted up in unison with a read hand print on each of their cheek.

"OH THANK GOD" Angelo quickly jumped up picking me up and turning me around.
"Shym i beg you come and collect your friend she's a pain in the ass and i'm to perfect to be dying at a young age" Nico being his over dramatic self.