Matteo

"Hey" looking up from the piles of work sheets lined neatly in my hands to one of the maids daphne.

I fucked her once months ago ever since then she's been on my back trying to have sex with me again even though I never fuck the same girl twice.

"Is there someone dying?" I ask
"No"
"Good so then get the fuck out"

She looks at me taken a aback from what I said but still continues to flirt with me.
She slowly unbuttons her shirt leaving 4buttons open while she pushes out her tits pushing me back onto my black leather chair while taking of my belt and pulling down my pants and boxers.

She engulfs my dick into her warm mouth bopping her head up and down onto my length until it reached the back of her throat.

Shit what am I doing

I look to my left hand admiring my wedding ring thinking of shym and what I'm doing to her.

"Daphne, stop!" Within that second the door creeps open to shym looking completely unbothered by the scene.

"Shym I can explain-"
"Why are you giving me an explanation?" She snapped looking directly at me her siren eyes pierced through me making me lost for words.

Why am I giving her an explanation? And why does it bother me

***

Two hours have past since and ever since then she's been clouded in my mind to the point to were I can't get my work done and focus on this Russian shit.

The Russians have been our biggest rival for God knows how many years, recently they've been more visible as in bombing our shipments and warehouses and sending us useless threats.

"Have you missed me?"
I threw my head up startled to see Nico
sitting down on the couch.
How did I not even see him come inside.

"Soo my favourite cousin in the entire population of this world-" I cut him of "Nico that makes no sense" "hush" he said plaiting his index finger onto my lips, silencing me.
I swear he was just sitting on the couch

"Anyways before I was rudely interrupted" glaring up and down at me, "I just wanted to ask the most clever, somewhat handsome I suppos-."

"No" I interrupted already knowing what he's going to ask
"No?, but you didn't even let me finish"
"I didn't need to Nico I already know the nonsense that's going to come out of your mouth."
"Pleaaasee matteo I promise I won't crash it." Lies on lies
"Wanna say that to the new car I bought last week that you've already crash, even the mechanic couldn't fix it."

"I wouldn't call it unfixable maybe just a bit different looking than before but I promise I'll be extra careful."
"Nico you have 3 different cars, We're are you going anyways that your so desperate."

"Well a couple of days ago when I asked if you want to go out with me and Angelo (his twin), to a new underground night club that just opened, you said no and Angelo is too Angelo to go alone with so I invited shym who's almost ready I think and we're about to leave in 10"

"Fine whatever just take-"
"Nico, Angelo and I are ready hurry your ass up" shym's playful joke echoed through the stair way.
"Alright you big baby," Nico replied

"Thank you Matteooo, bye bye" he said with a playful smirk as he skipped out like a two year old toddler.

Shym
"Are you ready now?" I asked Nico as he jogged down the stairs wearing designer pants and a blouse leaving three buttons open.
"Your so impatient"
"so I've heard" I replied