Shym

Wedding day

My head was face down onto the dress awaiting for the hell of a ride to begin I was already in my wedding dress and my hair and makeup was done.

After this I'll be Mrs Ricci, the thought had me cringe in aversion. And the fact all my belongings have already been moved into the house we've been given.

Which is probably the only generous thing my dad has ever given me.
I picked up my phone texting Micheal hoping he would come, even though I wasn't expecting him to; opening the text I sent to him, it read that he left me on opened.

I slammed my phone against the dresser pissed and pushed down the flower vase beside me, glass was scattered all over the marble floor.

walking up to the long mirror I looked up in my dress pressing down the sides with my palms, Surprisingly me and Mirayna managed to find a decent dress even though I said I didn't want to put any effort with this wedding but this dress was the only acceptance.

(They were both to pretty to pick one...)

Why me? Why do I have to live this shitty life?

I wondered to myself staring at my unrecognisable reflection, instead of blood smeared on my face it was Make-up.

My head shot up hearing the tad knock on the door, "come in" the door opened to a teary Mirayna.

She walked in noticing the broken vase on the floor raising up here eyebrows.

"Hey, it may seem sudden but I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much, just know if he lays a finger on you I'll rearrange his insides."

"Come here" I whispered giving her a bone crushing hug tears streaming down on her face.

Our peaceful moment didn't last long after my dad bursted in screaming his lungs out for me to hurry up.

Matteo

Flash back:

I had just walked into the club scanning each corner, normally times like these is where I come into my clubs is to double check the security ect. But now I've been forced to come out by my cousins because apparently I've been too caught up in work lately and needed to 'let loose".

Stripers we're shaking their asses and the rest were making out and grinding on one another.
I felt a tap on my shoulder from Angelo, my cousin who's twin was somewhere in the crowd probably trying to hit on some chick
Or getting unbelievably drunk.

He pointed his direction to shym, her deep green eyes met mine, she wore a tight leather, strapless dress highlighting each curve and angle on her body.

Looking to her right was some prick whose head was buried in her temple and his hand on her thigh. In sight of me she whispered something in his ear and got up we're his hand was onto her wrist with a grin on his face rushing her outside the exit wash.