𝟬𝟏.

❝𝑇ℎ𝒊𝑠 𝑖𝒔 𝑠𝒐 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝒌𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐ℎ𝒂𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐❞

   𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 Meeks would describe herself confident, extroverted and dependent

   𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 Meeks would describe herself confident, extroverted and dependent. She also would describe herself as, straight forward and honest. Knowing she's very honest, not having a care of the world to say what's on her mind, nor not caring about what others think of her.

   But others would add on. Some would say she's rich, and also she isn't dumb. She's quite the opposite, she gets straight A's, always an honor roll student.

   Some people are surprised she even hangs out with the 'nerds' they would like to label her friends. October Martin, Eli Moskowitz, and Demetri Alexopoulus.

   She's friends with October Martin since they were in kindergarten, both have a lot in common and basically knew anything about each other.

   Eli Moskowitz, she met him in the 7th grade. She defended the boy when he was getting bullied, she decided to become his friend. Since then, they bonded over the little stuff.

   Demetri Alexopoulus, met him around the same time she met his best friend. She grew a liking of him for being sarcastic, his personality is almost similar to hers. Only the sarcastic part though. Some would say he's annoying, but in Tiffany eyes he's amazing.

   But that doesn't mean she didn't hang out with Yasmine, Moon, and Samantha. She puts up with Yasmine, but it's not like she takes her shit. When Yasmine gets out her place, Tiffany was there to fix it quickly.

   Samantha and Moon begged the girl to hang out with them whenever Yasmine is involved, Tiffany would be pissed that they dragged her along. But Yasmine be having her good times, making it more bearable to hang out with her.

   Currently, she was hanging out with the three. Tiffany wanted to watch horror movies, but the other three wanted to watch Marvel movies. Three against one, Tiffany being the only one.

   She was drinking a Pepsi, as she watched the X-Men with her friends. Tiffany was sharing the covers with October, while the boys shared one.

   Her phone began ringing, making the girl groan. "Hurry up and answer it, it's making too much noise." Demetri says, while staring at the TV.

   Tiffany rolled her eyes, as she shoved her hand inside her sweat pants pocket. Pulling out her phone to see Sam's contact name. She pressed answer, putting the phone up to her ear.

   "Hello?" She said, while her eyes slowly made their way back to the TV. "Hey Tiff, we're outside." She heard Sam say. "Okay, be down in a second."

   Tiffany hung up the phone, slowly getting up from her comfortable spot. She yawned then stretch, before looking back at her friends.