𝟭𝟭.

❝𝑱𝑒𝑎𝒍𝑜𝑢𝒔𝑦.❞

❞

   𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 night at the LaRusso's, Sam and Tiffany somehow managed to get Daniel's mother and Amanda to get along

   The two girls heard the front door open. "Daniel owe us a lot." Tiffany says as the two girls got up from Sam's bed, walking out the room.

   Tiffany and Sam walked inside the kitchen, seeing Daniel and Robby. "Owe us big time." Sam tells Daniel.

   Tiffany walked over to Robby giving him a hug. "I didn't know you was coming over." Tiffany says. "I didn't know neither." He replied with a small smile.

   Tiffany gave him a quick peck on the lips before walking away, she grabbed another chair putting it on one side.

   "Hey Robby, wanna stay for dinner?" Daniel asks the boy, Robby glances over to Tiffany before looking back at Daniel. "Uh, sure. Yeah, thanks." He nodded his head.

   Everyone sat around the table outside near the pool, while Amanda and Daniel's mother set up the table full of food. "This smells amazing."

   "Yes it do, I'm starving." Daniel said chuckling. Everyone made their plates, while Tiffany was bickering with Anthony. "You little devil, you kicked my knee." Tiffany hissed.

   "No I didn't, you don't have proof." Anthony says smirking. Tiffany scoffed, picking up her fork. "You have enough meat on your body, I'm hungry for some ribs." Tiffany threaten.

   Anthony eyes widen as he shook his head no. "Mom!" Anthony yelled, Amanda glared at Tiffany while she dropped the fork smiling innocently at Mrs.LaRusso.