𝟭𝟮.

❝𝘈𝙡𝘭 𝙑𝘢𝘭𝙡𝘦𝘺 𝘛𝘰𝙪𝘳𝘯𝙖𝘮𝘦𝘯𝙩.❞

   𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 now sat in the parking lot of Johnny and Miguel's apartment complex, she promised Miguel she would pick him before heading to the All Valley Tournament place

   Miguel stomped towards Tiffany car, pissed holding onto his bookbag. He opened the passenger seat throwing his book bag towards the back seat, before slamming the car door shut.

   Tiffany sat there, looking at him like he had nine heads. Miguel sighed softly, turning his head towards Tiffany.

   "Tiff, I'm sorry about the other day. I was just so upset that Sam wasn't answering my calls, and make matters worse I was drunk. I should've just asked you about it." Miguel explained himself, quickly licking his lips.

   Tiffany turned her head to face Miguel now, giving him a soft smile. "I seen where you was coming from Miguel, but you need to apologize to Sam and my boyfriend."

   "I will, I promise." Miguel says sincerely, with s small smile. "I'm still upset about the other day though, but then I feel guilty." He added looking out the window now.

   "It's okay to be mad Miggy, and she's like your first girlfriend right?" She asks. Miguel nodded his head embarrassingly. "Relationships have their ups and downs, plus don't forget Sam just got out a relationship with Kyler. Then again, her dad hates Cobra Kai's even though it was like hundred years ago."

   Tiffany places her hands on both sides of Miguel face. "Don't forget Miggy, Sam would come around. Try to do little gestures to show her you still care." She smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek.

   "I feel like a mom giving advice." She said placing her hand on her heart. "Thank you, Tiff. I honestly don't know what I would do without you."

   "Of course, I am one of your best friends." She winked at him before staring up the car. "We're beating everyone asses today Miguel."

   Tiffany walked towards the group with a snickers in her hand as she tried to opened itch she stopped next to her friend as she took a bite of the snickers.

   "When did Johnny get here?" Tiffany whispered to her friend. "Not too long ago, like literally after you left." October whispered back.

   "You all learned how to strike first, to be aggressive, not be losers. I've taught you to strike hard, put every ounce of your power behind everything you do. But I haven't taught you the third rule of Cobra Kai... No mercy. That life isn't fair. You wake up one morning feeling great, and then life throws a spinning heel kick to your balls." Johnny continued on with his speech, as Tiffany looked around taking bites of her snickers.