𝟬𝟵

❝𝑴𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡 𝑎𝒔 𝑤𝒆𝑙𝑙 𝒄𝑎𝑙𝒍 𝑚𝒆 𝒄𝑢𝑝𝒊𝑑.❞

❞

   𝐓𝐇𝐄 sun begin to set, as Tiffany watched Daniel and Robby practice

𝐓𝐇𝐄 sun begin to set, as Tiffany watched Daniel and Robby practice. She was there when Daniel taught him 'wash the windows', or 'wax on, wax off'.

One part Tiffany always enjoyed seeing Sam do, now seeing Robby do it was funnier. Robby came to her about how Mr.LaRusso got him doing all his shitty chores.

The only thing the girl could do was laugh, then told him "It'll pay off soon." And now Tiffany was watching.

Robby and Daniel stood in front of each other getting into a fighting stance. "Show me wash the windows." Daniel says throwing slow punches at Robby, who blocked it.

"Show me wax on, wax off." Daniel said making his punches faster, but Robby continued blocking it.

After a few more slow punches, the hits got faster and Robby continued blocking them. Daniel started to throw kicks towards Robby's way, who successfully blocked them.

They finished with Robby being surprise, and Daniel with a proud smile on his face. "Whoa." Robby managed to get out.

The two males bowed to each other, making Tiffany clap. "Told you Robby, it'll pay off later." She smiled standing up from the floor.

"Actually, you laughed at me then told me that." Robby says matter of factly, now facing Tiffany. "Same thing." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Good job Robby, tomorrow we'll continue." Daniel smiled. "I'll maybe see you tomorrow Tiff." Daniel added giving Tiffany a quick hug before walking away.

"Let's get something to eat, my treat." Tiffany says grabbing onto Robby's hand. "It's okay Tiff, you don't have to."

"You actually did good, if I had money back then I would've took me and Sam out to eat." Tiffany joked pulling Robby.