𝟬𝟮.

❝𝐻𝒆𝑦 𝒏𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑜𝒚!❞

   𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 was sitting around the LaRusso's pool, with Sam, Yasmine and Moon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 was sitting around the LaRusso's pool, with Sam, Yasmine and Moon. Then a handful a kids from their school as well.

Tiffany was now fixing her bikini top, trying to adjust it correctly. "Yasmine, you were totally right. This is so much fun." She heard Sam say.

"Told you, it's better being the one throwing the party." Yasmine responded, holding onto a red plastic cup. "And Kyler been eye banging you all day." She added smirking.

All four girls turned their heads to face Kyler. Turns out, he was actually staring at Sam.

Sam chuckled softly, as her cheeks went pink then looked down at her feet. "Kyler though?" Tiffany says scrunching up her nose.

"What? He's cute." Sam shrugs her shoulders glancing back up at the boy. "Hey Rory!" Moon called out, as she stood up grabbing onto her phone.

"Do your flip again, I wanna get it on my channel." Moon says holding up her phone side ways. Rory jumped on the trampoline again, before doing a flip into the pool.

Everyone cheered, either holding up their red plastic cups or just clapping. Moon showed everyone that was cheering, when the camera made it towards Tiffany. She blew a kiss at it, with a wink following behind it.

"Hey, hey, hey! What the hells going on?" They heard. Tiffany turned her head to reveal Mr.LaRusso. "Sam, I thought you said your parents would be here later?" Yasmine asks.

"I thought they did too." Sam mumbled getting up, walking towards her dad. Mr.LaRusso turned off the music box, before announcing. "Okay, everyone get out of here."

Tiffany and Yasmine gave each other a look, as they slowly got up. Everyone begin to leave, while Sam looked embarrassed having her arms crossed.

Tiffany walked over to the girl, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Sam chill out, at least we had fun." She told the girl. "But my dad embarrassed me in front of all my friends." Sam hissed.

"They aren't your friends Sam, we are but not them." Tiffany tells the girl, Sam scoffed in disbelief. "If you don't wanna hear the facts, learn those facts then." Tiffany added rolling her eyes.

She walked away slowly, glancing at Sam one last time before heading back to her own car.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐁𝐄𝐆-ᴄᴏʙʀᴀ ᴋᴀɪजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें