𝟬𝟳.

❝𝐻𝒆 𝑑𝑜𝒏'𝑡 𝒍𝑖𝑘𝒆 𝑚𝒆.❞

❞

   "𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 positions! Jab punch! Nope, wait until I say go

"𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 positions! Jab punch! Nope, wait until I say go." Johnny instructed. Tiffany sighed, holding up her fists, waiting for Johnny to say go.

"Hiyah!" Everyone punched the air. He kept yelling, criticizing kids. Everyone would think he's been a dickhead, which he is. But, he's trying to help them that's something Tiffany slowly picked up on.

"Hey, Lip," Johnny called, staring at Eli. Eli stared blankly at him. "Yeah, you. the one with the freaky lip. Who do you think I'm talking to?" He mocked. Eli looked down in embarrassment, making Tiffany roll her eyes.

"Excuse me, uh, Mr. Lawrence." Demetri piped up. "Sensei Lawrence!" Aisha corrected. Demetri chuckled. "Ok. You really shouldn't make fun of someone's physical appearance."

"Johnny looked at him, amused. "Oh is that so? So I'm not supposed to mention his lip at all?" Johnny mocked. "Well, yeah." Demetri replied like it was obvious. "Maybe that's what they teach you in school, but in the real world, you can't expect people to do what they're supposed to do. You hear that, Lip? If you can't handle someone making fun of you, how are you gonna handle an elbow to the teeth."

"Knock it off Johnny." Tiffany warned, getting out the fighting stance to look at Johnny. "And Demetri, shut up." Tiffany pointed a finger at him.

"Dude, knock it off." Miguel snapped at Demetri. "What? He does realize the Nazis lost the war, right? Why should I be scared of him? Because he's got a snake on his wall? It's not like he's a teacher who can give us a bad grade. We're paying him. He works for us. It's not like he can actually hurt us." Demetri rambled, a smug look on his face.

Johnny slowly moved forward, his eyes never leaving Demetri. "Oh shit." Miguel muttered, closing his eyes. The kids around Demetri moved away as Johnny stopped in front of him. "Are you done?" Johnny asked annoyed. "What?" Demetri replied nervously. "Hit me. Go ahead, hit me. Strike me right here." Johnny instructed, pointing to his nose.