𝟬𝟴

❝𝑊𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝒕ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝒖𝑐𝒌 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝒑𝑒𝑛𝒅 𝒕𝑜 𝑦𝒐𝑢?❞

   𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 walked out the bathroom tying her Gi, she walked towards the mat hopping on it walking towards October

   "Sensei paused the whole lesson, just until you came." October tells Tiffany. "I always knew Johnny loved me more then ahem, Miguel." Tiffany says quite loudly only loud enough for Aisha and Miguel to hear.

   Miguel looked towards Tiffany, who eyes was already on him smirking. "Miguel just need to accept that fact." She continued to joke.

   "Tiffany you don't want none from the best student." Miguel also joked holding up his hands. "Oh really? Me and you after practice. If I win, you have to order me Chinese food later."

   "If I win.." Miguel paused for a second, looking down as he put a finger on his chin. "You and me can hang out alone." He says smiling.

   "I mean, my bet sounds worser but okay. Deal." Tiffany walked up to Miguel holding out her hand. "Deal." Miguel said shaking it.

   "Where's Eli?" Tiffany piped up looking around. She only learnt that Demetri quit, and Eli told her he was still coming.

   "Oh uh, Johnny well— Eli walked out, because of Johnny." Miguel mumbled. Tiffany turned around to face the office, grumbled as she rubbed her temples.

   "I'll talk to Johnny later then." She shook her head. "Okay everyone fall in!" Johnny announced walking out of his office.

   Tiffany glared at Johnny as she got in her own row. "Why are you glaring at me like that firecracker?" Johnny asks, but Tiffany only ignored him looking the other way.

   "Okay. . . Get into fighting stance!"

   After practice, kids begin to walk out as Tiffany and Miguel made their way inside Johnny's office

   Tiffany walked right in, while Miguel knocked on the door frame before walking in. "Go away. No more lessons today." Johnny said opening his mini fridge, pulling out a beer.