𝟬𝟲.

❝𝑲𝑖𝑐𝑘𝒆𝑑 𝑎𝒔𝑠 𝑁𝑒𝒘 𝑲𝑖𝑑.❞

❞

   𝐓𝐇𝐄 weekend has passed, meaning yesterday Tiffany went to that 'dumb' karate dojo

   𝐓𝐇𝐄 weekend has passed, meaning yesterday Tiffany went to that 'dumb' karate dojo. Her and Johnny would always bicker, the second he does something she doesn't like she'll point it out.

   But you can tell the two would sooner or later get along, then deal with each until the end.

   Currently, Tiffany was about to tell Kyler off for spreading a rumor about her friend. She sped walk towards him with her tray in hand.

   Sam right behind here, she slammed her tray in front of Kyler. "What the fuck? You think it's funny spreading a rumor about my friends?" Tiffany asks the boy.

   Kyler looked at Tiffany, before glancing back at his friends. "Yeah, think it's funny to spread lies about me?" Sam asks crossing her arms over her chest.

   "What are you talking about? We saw a movie, and that's it. Well, maybe I saw a little bit more than you." Kyler smirked, making his friends burst out laughing. "Yeah, we heard you got pretty 'choked up.'" Brucks mocked, making the group laugh even harder. Noticing Kyler's lunch tray on the table, Sam angrily swiped it to the ground, making the whole cafeteria fall silent.

   "I promise you Kyler, no one wants to suck your tiny penis." Tiffany exclaimed holding up her two fingers showing Kyler how small it is.

   Kyler continued to taunt Sam, while Sam tried to hold back Tiffany. "Hey, guys. You know that billboard with a big-ass dick on it? I guess Sam takes after her dad." People started laughing while Sam kept an emotionless face.

   "You know what Kyler, fuck you." Tiffany spat. "Tiff, let it go." Sam shook her head. "No, this cunt need to learn his place with his fourth grade reading level." Tiffany says.

   "Tiff, don't forget what happened during freshman year." Kyler smirked, Tiffany clenched her jaw. The two did date, until Kyler kept asking for her nudes and she ended up sending them for feeling bad because Kyler guilt tripped her into doing it. Kyler sent her nudes all over school.