Step Brothers

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

Warning: This first book has a lot of grammar errors.(Including present/past tense writing) I wrote this story back when I had no idea how to write, I just wanted to have fun. Lots of cringe and I tried to fix as much as I could but ultimately it would take too long to rewrite everything. Second book is way better and new, so just try to get through the first part. It's worth it just for the second book.

Twitter: Seraphina_R

Join my Discord server: discord.gg/wKtnbuk

And lastly, check out my new BoyxBoyxBoy (yes, three of them) called "Psychosexual" on my profile.

   I wonder what's worse than moving to a new country, a new town with a new home and a family you've never met before. What happens if you move away from your home that you have lived in since the day you were born? Is it madness? I mean, I've spent my life around my loved ones. I was so accustomed to always seeing them down the street and knowing exactly where they were at every minute of everyday. That was my life in Italy, but now things are different.

   And now I'm torn to pieces as I wonder about this new world and the life I'm going to have. A new life. This past summer I spent differently. I was with my family in Italy spending every waking moment with them. I lived with my dad, until my mom offered me an opportunity to make my life different and invited me to live with her in America. Yes, my parent's are divorced. They divorced when I was five years old. I don't think it ever affected me because I always saw them and I was a big traveler. Italians are big with families so I never really suffered from it. They just weren't together anymore.

   But my mom is different from the rest of my family. She's Italian-American, she was born over there and had been living in the states for as long as I could remember. I traveled a lot back and forth and honestly I loved it. She works at a huge company that many are aware of, Google. There she met a man and they married by paper a few months ago.

   I think the reason she asked me to come live with her is because she knew I was hurting. Ever since she met her husband and was living a life with a new family, I wasn't able to talk to her or see her as much as I used to, putting a lot of stress on our relationship. She's everything to me. I love her dearly. And without her I feel like I'm not complete. I guess you can say I'm a momma's boy. I have all the right reasons to be.

   She called me one day and I still recall the excitement in her voice as she popped the question. Her husband had his own house, a very nice one from what I knew, and they had room for me. He was all for it, so how could I not refuse to go across seas to live in AMERICA of all places.

   I had my doubts about her husband. I've known for a while that she was happy, but I was still her son and I was miserable thinking about her and another family. I'm not even sure if the normal kid enjoys seeing their single parent marry someone else. I keep thinking I'm not going to like the guy, and maybe I rightfully won't. He did take away my mom, so call me petty but I'm ready to destroy a family if I have to. Just kidding, or am I?

    I wasn't going to lie, I was TERRIFIED. I was two years from being eighteen and an adult. Most of my childhood is gone and I couldn't exactly pretend I was a child again so I could relive life all over again, this time Americanized. If anything goes bad, I can always just say I was kidnapped.

   "Leo." My mom snapped.

   "Yes, Jenny?" I replied by using her first name.

   "Don't make me smack you. You can't stay quiet forever."