Road Trip - Chapter Twenty-Five

(ARE YOU KIDDING ME SERAPHINA RIVERA?! NO! I AM NOT KIDDING, THIS IS ANOTHER CHAPTER! YOU'RE SO WELCOME. I EXPECT A BILLION VOTES AND COMMENTS.)

[Nathan's Point Of View]

I still had nightmares about that night. I started normally like every other dream; I was running down an empty street with no cars, no people and no light. At the end of the mysterious road a figure appeared. It was Leo. His back was facing me and he was staring up at something in the sky that I couldn't see. But like always, he turned around with a smile on his face. It made my heart skip realizing that I was the reason he was smiling. Leo turned away once more and ran inside the building next to him. It was the club.

The club was packed with dancing bodies. I couldn't even remember walking inside, but somehow I was. The music was loud and chaotic. None of the words were comprehensible. They were just voices mumbling in the song.

I spotted Leo in the middle of the dance floor with a single red light shining down on him. He looked so beautiful.

My steps were loud as I made my way over to him, passing through strange bodies that I did not recognize. He stopped dancing when he saw me and grabbed me, pulling me with him into the red light. Inside the red light, I could not see anybody else, even though I was positive that they were still there.

He danced again, moving his body with the music, letting his eyes close to let the sounds take over his senses. I took advantage of this moment to watch him without feeling strange about it. He was wearing a see-through tank top. Leo's body type was lean and smooth. The tank top made him look seductive, especially with the way he moved. He was charming me and I couldn't look away. His body looked incredible through the holes in the shirt and I wanted to touch him, feel how smooth his skin was, how warm and wet he was from the sweat of the workout.

In this moment, he was a being of sexual temptation and I wasn't going to bite the apple, so I stepped back from the light.

The music stopped and everyone froze. Their dead eyes were on me.

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked them.

I got no response.

Leo still danced like the music never stopped. He brushed his hand over his face, sensually dropping to the floor, his eyes still closed. I wondered if the music still played in the light. Everyone was watching me like they were angry at me. Maybe they wanted me back in the light with Leo.

But I refused, no matter how Leo danced, no matter how he looked at me.

When my eyes landed on Leo again, he was staring at me now, just like everyone else in the club. I stepped back as an uneasy feeling took over, turning my skin cold and making the hairs stand straight.

Black water came rushing in through every hall and door in the building. I held on to a pole as the water came crashing against me, trying to pull me with the current. The water swirled in a circular motion around Leo but never touched his spot on the dance floor.

The longer I held on, the stronger the current became, until I couldn't beat it anymore. My hands slipped and my body submerged in the water. But it wasn't water.

The water inched closer to the light and carried me straight to Leo. I jumped out of the water, gasping and coughing after the burning sensation in my throat. I was back in the light with Leo and the water was circling us so I couldn't leave again. Without thinking, I attacked Leo and embraced him, shutting my eyes and hoping everything would go away.