Road Trip - Chapter Twenty-Three

[BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THIS CHAPTER EITHER! HA! Vote for me, Nicole and Sasha or I'm terminating them PERMANENTLY]

(pic of the guy who inspired sasha physically at the bottom of the chapter)

#Nicole's Point Of View

Whenever Leo texted me I knew something suspicious was going on. So when I received his message early in the morning I knew he was trying to finally murder me to take over my reign. If not, then why the hell was this twink ass bitch messaging me at seven in the morning while I was trying to sleep?

The worst part was not even messaging me at seven, but telling me to come to Derek's house at a later time. Why was it necessary to tell me this at this time when I wasn't even needed until way later? I couldn't understand!

Time to use my Leo voodoo doll? Definitely.

Derek was also awake at this time because he had sent me a message a few minutes after Leo had. But his read: I can't feel my dick. And I responded: Me too.

I went back to sleep, putting on my Trixie Mattel sleep mask, hoping I wouldn't be bothered for the rest of the day. But that was not the case. I did manage to sleep a few more hours but it wasn't enough and I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said in the darkness of the sleeping mask.

"Where's my money you fucking bitch?"

"I said I'll give it to you next week. JESUS. Do you ever listen?"

"I have plenty of time. I'll wait. You can't go anywhere."

I ripped off the mask and sat up, grunting angrily.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll talk to you later, mom." I hung up the phone and tossed it over my shoulder, hearing it land on the bed.

Judging by how this morning was going, I was not going to have a pleasant day. I finished packing up the rest of Jack's clothes and put them away in the box, sealing it with duct tape. I hope I remember to send it, otherwise it was going to stay on my floor for a couple years with me not noticing it.

I went through my dresser and picked out an outfit for the day. It seemed like I was going to be out a lot, so I needed something proper to wear. I found something simple and spread it out on my bed as I stared at my side boob reflection on the mirror.

"Yes," I said.

I brushed my teeth, checking my social media, responding to the nudes I got overnight. One guy thought it was funny to send me a dog one, so I replied with "hot" and changed his Snapchat name to "Ignore" so I could remember to never open his snapchat ever again. I didn't want to block or remove, I wanted him to cry over why I was ignoring him. Blocking was too easy.

I noticed Jack had seen my latest snapchat from last night. I hovered my thumb over his name, wondering if I should just do it and block him already, but I couldn't. I sat back on my bed as an overwhelming feeling of loneliness swept over me like the cold waves of a dark and empty sea and I cried.

I thought this would stop. But as time went on, it only got increasingly worse. It seemed like my life was writhing what was left of my heart. I was so tired of it.

As upset as I was, I forced myself to take a shower and try to eat something. That something ended up being a few bites of stale cereal and my daily dose of medicine. I sat on the kitchen counter for a while, staring down at the floor, losing track of time. The silence was louder than my thoughts at this point.