Road Trip Interview - Derek

(There could be some character errors, as it's been a long time since I've written these characters. Like their eye colors, I mostly forgot small details like that, so if you are a huge fan and you notice a mistake, don't be afraid to let me know and help me out)

Part 1: The Basics

What is your full name? Derek, just Derek

Where and when were you born? Born and raised in California

Who are your parents? My mom passed away when I was younger and my dad and I aren't on speaking terms on the moment, so who really cares?

Do you have any siblings? I have a younger sister, Molly.

Where do you live now, and with whom? I live in California still, but I live by myself in an apartment and have a job when I'm not attending school.

What is your occupation? On the weekends I do construction if I'm called, but on weekdays I work at an electronics store.

Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. I'm around 6'0, don't know how much I weight, I'm white, black hair currently and blue eyes. I dress like the typical hipster wanna-be with a full on beard but that will be shaved soon since Leo doesn't like beards. I have 30 tattoos, a few scars here and there.

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Sometimes I'm allergic to Leo's personality, gets my nose all wrinkly

Are you right- or left-handed? Right handed.

What does your voice sound like? Deep? Leo says I always sound annoyed or like I'm trying too hard to sound manly. Whatever that means.

What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? I use whatever or hell yeah a lot

What do you have in your pockets? Not wearing pockets, but boxer briefs should definitely have pockets.

Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?  The only annoying habit is that I play video games way too much.

Part 2: Growing Up

How would you describe your childhood in general? It was rough but meeting Leo definitely made things a lot better.

What is your earliest memory? Birthday parties with both of my parents.

How much schooling have you had? Not enough.

Did you enjoy school? For the most part, yeah. I had good friends and it was a very exciting time.

Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities? I've mostly self taught everything. But when it came to sports when I was in high school, I have my coaches to thank for that.

While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them. Yeah, my mom before she passed. She was extremely kind.

While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? It was normal, I think. If I count Leo when we were step brothers, then it was crazy.

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a zoo keeper.

As a child, what were your favorite activities? Sports, funny since I don't touch a single sport anymore. But I play basketball every now and then.