2. Puzzle Pieces

Gonzalez went off with his two agents to figure out a strategy for getting on the good side of the Inhuman's. May and Bobbi walked off together cause they had "places to be."

Coulson and Wanda were the only two left, and he gestured for her to follow him.

"I'm leaving you with Fitzsimmons while I go talk to Skye. This is a matter where I need to talk to her alone." Coulson explained as they walked. "While you're with them, they will be assessing you and your abilities and locating you on the index.

"Okay." Wanda nodded slowly.

"The index is a platform where we keep track of all enhanced or gifted individuals. It's a normal process that we've had for years, there's no need to worry." Coulson assured her.

"I'm not worried. Who's Fitzsimmons?"

.

"Are you aware of how you gained these powers?" A woman with a short, brunette bob spoke. She had an English accent in her tone and she carried a clipboard.

"Volunteer testing at HYDRA." Wanda admitted. "They used a stone from an Asgardian scepter to put powers inside of me."

After everything that she found out HYDRA did, she was ashamed to have ever joined. She never went out to kill for them or do their dirty work, but her very existence seemed to help advance HYDRA further, being able to place magical properties inside of people. That was dangerous.

Simmons, the woman, marked down something on her clipboard in response to Wanda.

"And lastly, please give a small display of what your magic may look like." Simmons finished.

Wanda raised her hand in front of the woman, calming her own emotions in order to form a faint glow of light red energy. The magical energy flew around her fingertips, dissipating if it strayed too far from her hand.

Her eyes glowed a faint red, and she kept the magic there for a moment as Simmons took notes on her clipboard.

After a few moments of nothing but the sound of pen scratching against a paper, Simmons finally dropped her arms and gave a kind smile.

"That will be all. You will need to remain here until we are able to evaluate you for a psychological examination, but physically you are finished." She explained.

Wanda nodded, releasing her magic. She was unsure of what that meant, but was pretty sure it meant they were going to give her a therapy session before she was allowed to leave.

"Please come with me back to the lab."

Simmons gestured to the door, and Wanda started that way, Simmons walking next to her.

"So, you helped fight Ultron? At least that's what Coulson said." Simmons asked.

Wanda sighed internally. It hadn't left her mind whatsoever, but the moment that Ultron's name was brought up, all she saw in her mind was her brother's dead body.

"I killed Ultron." Wanda answered.

Simmons' smile faltered slightly, but the only emotion that Wanda could sense coming out of her was a tinge of fear.

"That's incredible." Simmons said after a moment, and Wanda felt the fear inside of her leaving.

Wanda didn't reply.

The two arrived at the lab, where three other people waited. One was Fitz, the third person with some sort of British accent she'd met. Although his accent might be more Scottish. The other two were Skye and the guy Lincoln that the assistant to Gonzalez mentioned.