I've got her

Kenna's POV:
Let me start this out by saying I've got no clue how I ended up where I am. Ok, since that's settled let me think about what I do know. I know that I woke up this morning just like every other for the past almost two months. Sore. My body aching. More specifically my back. Yeah, so going to places with warm weather doesn't always have its perks.

But I also know that I started the day as usual. Getting dressed. Ready for work. Down to the breakfast/meeting room for a rundown of the days events while everyone else drinks their coffee and eats their chosen meals. Ew. Coffee's gross. I don't get the love for it. I'll stick to my morning chocolate milk. That's all.

Then, we load onto a bus and head to work to actually you know work. Moving giant boxes of equipment is a lot harder than it looks by the way. You'd think the wheely things or carts or whatever would help but that doesn't technically make them any less heavy. Honestly, they're super hard to maneuver. But that's the most difficult part of the day. Pretty much.

Once all the boxes and everything are unloaded to their designated locations the easier part begins. Setting up equipment.

My job mostly is called a 'runner' or at least that's what the team's been calling it this time. Basically, it's because I'm too small to set up a lot of the equipment, which is kinda sizest by the way. I'm also not a specialist to work with all the techy stuff so there's that. And I'm not strong. In comparison that is. I've got nothing on a grown man. Trust me I know.

But I'm practically just told to run things to different crew members so they can do all the 'hard' things. I'd like to think my job is hard too. Running around for hours all day is not easy when you've got little legs. Again, in comparison. I'd like to not think of myself as small even if everyone else does. You know. Believe to achieve.

Where was I going with this. Oh oh oh. So that's how the day started. Once everything is set up or mostly ready, there's always a quick final run through. Just to make sure it's all ready and working.

And by the time all that's done people are already starting to come in. The screen is ready, music playing, sounds of crowding fans pushing to get in and to their seats. They do this every time. As if, there's not another three hours until it starts. But this is usually comfortable for the moment. An hour later is when things dramatically shift. General admission is no joke when it's tens of thousands of people.

Now would be a good time to mention I'm not a huge fan of crowds. Or people in general. They kinda scare me. Terrify me actually. So that's what I know. 1. Everything started normal 2. It stayed normal 3. Crowds are a no go 4. People are scary and 5. Why am I here?

That's a good question, a great one actually. But it's a little complicated. I shouldn't be here. You're probably thinking it's the people or crowd thing and yeah that's plausible but it's not THE reason. You'll figure that out soon enough. So, where am I then? And why am I explaining what I do know? Well that takes us back to right now. The current moment. And can I just say ow for a second? Like OW.

'OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. ARE YOU OK? IM SO SORRY!!'

Ok, let's rewind again. So everyone got in just fine. I was doing my job, well 'my' is a bit of a stretch. It had been lightly raining for a good hour until the show began. Not necessarily sprinkling as it was steady but also not raining as everyone wasn't drenched. Just a light rain or heavy, heavy drizzle.

That is important to remember. Water makes things slippery. Now, how significant is this detail. Very. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine lying here on the floor of a stadium. What happened?

She fell. Her little slide from the slippery stage was short lived when one misstep trying to stop herself ended up with her falling from the stage. She's fine. She didn't hit the ground. Something broke her fall. Something is me and while I broke her fall I think her fall broke me.