Isabella Taylor (demigod)

Time for the cliché Aphrodite girl who is madly in love with Percy! Woohoo! Also, Pipercy is one of my BROTPs (along with Jercy and a few from other fandoms), so I'm gonna put some (friends only, don't worry) Pipercy in here!

I followed Piper around Camp Half Blood. This place was honestly the most boring place ever. Lava wall? Um, no thanks. Sword fighting? What if I cut my clothes? The only good place around here is the Aphrodite cabin - it's a gorgeous little cabin with a pretty pink door and lacy curtains. I was claimed by Aphrodite as soon as I crossed the borders with my friend Isaac - whose legs are shaggy like a goat's! Like, ew!

Another great thing about Camp - all the ripped boys! All the hot ones in New York in one place! I saw a photo of Piper with two super hot guys on the wall by her bunk, one blonde and blue-eyed who she said was her boyfriend (ugh), and one dark haired and green-eyed. There was a blonde chick to but I'm way hotter, so if she's with the other guy and he's that hot in person, then I'm not worried!

Oh, silly me! I didn't introduce myself! I'm Isabella, but you can call me Izzy. I have ombré brown to honey blonde hair (I get it done at this amazing place), and dazzling, bright, icy blue eyes. Let's be honest, I know that I'm absolutely gorgeous. I'm not surprised I was claimed by the beauty goddess. Even if she wasn't my mother, she'd want to claim me.

Since Piper was head counsellor for our cabin, she was giving me a tour of the place, and like I said, it wasn't that amazing. Piper was pretty (not as pretty as me, of course), but I was so much more... Aphrodite than her. I think I'd make a much better counsellor, but I'm just too busy with my flirting and beauty stuff to challenge her.

So, anyway, once the tour was over and Piper had told me I had 'free time' to 'go do whatever', I chose to go down the the lake edge. Boys love finding a pretty girl by the beach!

You can imagine I nearly had a heart attack when the hottest boy on the face of the earth straight up shot from the lake and landed right by the shore. He was completely unharmed and everything! His hair was even fluffy and gorgeous - wait, he wasn't even wet! He had gorgeous bright green eyes, tousled black hair and a perfect lean body. He was fully clothed in a (dry?) camp shirt and a pair of black swimming style shorts. I realised suddenly that he was the boy in Piper's photo. I whistled under my breath.

"Oh, hey! I'm Percy." The boy said casually, like he hadn't just shot his gorgeous self out of a lake. Percy... Piper said he was like a leader to everyone around here...

"Hi! I'm Izzy." I said, turning onto 'flirt mode'. "That was a pretty impressive trick!"

"Thanks. Are you new? Let me guess: Aphrodite. You've still got the blessing by the looks of things."

OMG! Was he calling me pretty? (A/N he's just a clueless Seaweed Brain...)

"Yea, you're right! You're so sweet! Hey, mind showing me around? My counsellor didn't do the best job..." I batted my eyelashes adorably.

"Isn't Piper your counsellor? She always does great tours..." He looked at me suspiciously.

"How would you know, sweetie?" I asked cautiously.

"She's one of my best friends, she's never done a bad tour." Oh great, they're friends. Great work Izzy.

"Oh well, it's not a big deal. It, um, wasn't that bad." I stammered.

"Ooookay..." Percy said. Ugh, he's so cute and hot! I want him!

Percy noticed something behind me. He waved, and I turned to see Piper. "Hey Perce!" She called. Um, I'm here too!

"Hey Pipes!" Percy called back. She ran to us and bumped hips with Percy. She better not like him! She has a boyfriend, so I think it's safe.

"Do you know when Jason and Annabeth are getting back from Camp Jupiter?" Piper asked Percy, completely ignoring me. So maybe I was standing a few metres away. They shouldn't ignore me like that! Especially since I needed to show Percy how sweet and attractive I was!

"No, but I think probably by dinner." Percy answered to Piper.

"Race you to the dining pavilion?" Piper challenged.

"Or," Percy said, "we shall go together!" He bent down, and Piper jumped on his back. Percy ran off, piggybacking Piper, the two of them whooping and laughing, and left me by the lake. I stomped my foot and trudged up to the dining pavilion.

——————————at dinner——————————

I watched Percy all throughout dinner. He was sitting at the Poseidon table, although someone had told me a there was a Zeus/Jupiter boy and a Hades boy that often sat there, and they called it 'the Big Three table'. He was alone tonight, eating a cheeseburger and drinking a bright blue fizzy drink. I wanted to get up and sit by him, but apparently I wasn't allowed. Humph. So unfair.

Just then, three people walked into the pavilion. One was a black haired emo looking kid, wearing an aviator jacket - ew, unacceptable fashion choice, hun! The other two were the two in Piper's photo - the cute boy with white-blonde hair and blue eyes, and the admittedly beautiful girl with curly blonde hair and grey eyes.

The blonde boy, Jason apparently, came over to our table and said hi to Piper. They kissed - um, I'm trying to eat here - and then Jason went over and sat down with Percy and the emo boy, who had just greeted a blonde guy from the Apollo cabin. So far, I was just sitting pretty, eating at my table, not bothered by much, but then the blonde girl, on the way to the Athena table, went and kissed Percy! How dare she? He was mine!

I became aware that Piper was tapping my shoulder. I turned and glared at her. "You like Percy, don't you?" She interrogated.

"Like? I think I'm in love... but so what? I'm much prettier than that Annabeth chick!" I snarled.

Piper sighed, rolling her eyes like this was something she often had to put up with. Suddenly, a sly smile crept onto her face. "Would you like a word with Annabeth?" She questioned sweetly. I blinked in surprise - Piper was helping me!

"Yes, that would be great, thanks!" I said. Piper promptly led me to the Athena table, and said to Annabeth, "Izzy here would like a word if that's ok?" Annabeth looked up at me curiously, like she was calculating my every move. She nodded and rose up. I saw Percy, Jason, and emo boy watching us in confusion.

Piper led us, arms folded, to the corner of the pavilion, and watched us, suppressing a smile.

"So... what is it?" Annabeth asked me. Straight to the point.

"I saw you and Percy kiss. I hate to break it to you, but I met him at the lake today, and he's mine. I'm a daughter of Aphrodite. Good luck stopping me from getting him!"

Annabeth said nothing, she just burst into laughter. Piper grinned proudly.

"Oh?" Annabeth said. "You aren't kidding? I'm not gonna go into this, Izzy. Percy and I have been through quite a lot together. I'd wish you luck, but even that won't do much."

I scowled, thinking what to say next. Piper turned to me. "Ready to go?" she asked.

"Whatever." I muttered. "I'll have you know, I always get what I want."

"Not this time." Annabeth and Piper said in sync. They grinned and high-fived, and Piper lead me back to our table. Annabeth sat down, before pointedly and mockingly blowing a kiss to Percy (who just stared at her, confused).

Chiron was frowning at me (it wasn't all me!) and I awkwardly sat down.

Piper turned to me and said, "Have you learnt your lesson?"

"Maybe. Whatever. I didn't even like him that much. He's not even hot."

Piper just laughed. I was kidding myself, but hey! I'm hot, I'll find someone else. After all, I never fail to get what I want.

Except once.

That took awhile for me to write - I hope you liked it and it didn't go on and on and on! I haven't checked through it so sorry for any errors!