•3•

My mind raced that night thinking about that boy

My mind raced that night thinking about that boy. The fact that we had such a normal conversation without me even knowing he was part of the band. Why didn't he say something about it?

Maybe that's why he looked so confused.

I tried to explain our interaction to my mom on our way home, but she still didn't believe me.

I didn't do much the next day besides think about him. We went back to the music shop and I bought a bunch of their CDs. They were actually a really cool band.

The next day I had school. I was kind of excited. I only had one friend there who actually liked me. Not many people like me at school because of the way I dressed and acted.

To them it was "different". I didn't care I didn't want many friends anyways. Once I made it to school, I immediately found my friend to told her what happened.

"dude I swear he's so attractive too." I added, after I explained the whole thing.

" I feel like you're lying." She gave me a cautious look.

"I swear to you, I'm not lying! No one believes me. I bet you if I asked him he would remember. I'm telling you the way he looked at me. He definitely wouldn't forget me."

"Okay, well until I have proof, I don't fully believe you. I'm trying, but I don't fully believe you." She mumbled as she laid her head down on the desk.

"But how? I don't know if I will ever be able to see him again." I groaned, trying to think.

But as we sat there in class, the announcements turned on.

" good morning students I hope you're having a good day so far. I have a few announcements today. First I'm gonna talk about birthdays..." my mind trailed off as the principal continued on about things he usually would every day.

"We have some special guests coming today. We're going to have an assembly next period. " The whole class cheered out of excitement. We don't do assemblies much, but when we do, they're always fun.

"Bro finally what do you think it'll be this time?" my friend asked putting her things in her bag. Luckily, this class is almost over so we'd be going to the assembly really soon.

"I don't know, but I hope it's good." The bell rings, but we both have separate classes. We think it's stupid to go to them so we stick together and decide to go see what they're doing for the assembly.

" I'm sure it's just more class awards." She groaned as we didn't see anyone really there.

We gave up and went to hide in the bathroom. We still don't wanna go to class because we wanted to hang out together.

Once it was announced that the assembly was going to start, we snuck into our class lines as the pile up in front of the auditorium doors.

We waited outside of the auditorium for a few minutes before they started let us inside. After that me and my friend, Stacy found each other again, sitting next to each other near the front.

I was kind of excited for the assembly. It felt like it was going to be something good. Even though it really could've just been awards.

We saw for a moment when the principal walked up on front of the stage that was covered by curtains.

" good morning students once again! Our guests are very excited to be here today so I hope you all will be on your very best behavior. If that's even possible. So. Today I Welcome on the stage, Tokio Hotel!!" The principal explained in my heart, skipped a beat.

I turned on my friend, and she was already looking at me.

" isn't that that band you saw last night?" She asked, pushing against me and excitement.

Before I could say anything, though the curtains begin to rise and music started to play. Just as it did yesterday.

Tom immediately caught my eye as he began to play the guitar.

" Stacy, that's him! Oh, my God!" I freaked out as they played. She gave me a shocked expression as she looked over at the guitarist.

"Wait you were right he is pretty hot." Was all she said.

" you still don't believe me do you?" I asked. She looked over at me with this sheepish smile.

" not really I mean look at him. It just seems to unreal." But as she said this, me and him locked eyes.

That's when he noticed it was me. He began to play with his lip ring as he focused on me while strumming the guitar.

I froze. I didn't know what to do. He seemed to put me in a trance like state. Any time I look at him.

" what are you doing?" She asked, nudging against me. But I ignored her as I looked into his eyes.