•9•

Me and Stacy left school

Me and Stacy left school. As we walked I explained everything. I couldn't stop thinking about everything.

"He's not worth it. He's just a lowlife who likes to mess with girls for temporary fun. Just try and forget about him for a little bit okay?" Stacy explained.

Stacy was the only person who really understood me. Sometimes she was toxic but I tried to ignore it since she was the only one there for me.

Times like these though, she really helped me.

Me and her ended up just walking to my house. Since my mom had work she was usually out till six.

We walked up to my room and sat on my bed. I unplugged my phone I checked my notifications.

I had a few calls and texts from Stacy and my mom. I scrolled through until I saw an email.

Hey, y/n! We're preforming in another venue in town tonight and I wanted to invite you! Just let me know and I can get you into the concert!

- Billy :)

I read the email out loud to Stacy and she gave me an exciting look.

"What should I do? I don't know if I should go." I said, causing her jaw to drop.

"Are you kidding me?! He's offering you a free concert to his own show! Why wouldn't you go?!" She explained, grabbing onto my hands tightly.

"I know but I just don't know if I want to see Tom. Could you imagine what would happen if I showed up? I don't know what Tom would do."

"Just come on! Email Bill and tell him we're coming! I'll tell your mom you came to my house to spend the night after school. Let's just get hella wasted and forget about it all okay?" Stacy exclaimed, holding her hands up to my shoulders. I let out a slow sigh, trying to convince myself.

"Fine. Go get my moms drinks." I saw as I begin to write Bill back.

Hey Bill! Me and Stacy would like to come! Just let me know what time and where and we'll be there! I'll see you then!

- y/n

I wrote him and put my phone in my pocket as Stacy came back with a bottle.

"Come on, let's drink while we get ready." I say, as I stand from my bed.

I wore a red lace tank with baggy jeans

I wore a red lace tank with baggy jeans. Stacy wore a white sleeveless shirt with white jeans.

By this time we had drank a bit and were already feeling a bit tipsy. Bill had sent me the time and location. The concert started in two hours so we decided to start walking. I brought a purse and put the alcohol in it.

Once we made it to the venue we noticed there wasn't anyone really there yet. Just security and all the other workers at the venue, but in the back I could see two cars I had remembered distinctly. The bands cars.

My heart began to race as I chugged down a bit more of the drink, along with Stacy.

"So do we just wait out here?" Stacy asks quietly.

"Uh...yeah." I mumbled as I pull her over to the doors we wait at.

"Are you drunk?" She asked, leaning against me as she whispered in my ear. I slowly nodded, turning my head to look at her as I began to laugh.

"Are you?" I ask through giggles.

"Very." She laughed, covering her mouth. We then decide to finish the bottle, which was a horrible decision.

As we finished the bottle a threw it behind a trash, causing it to shatter to pieces. We screamed, laughing into each other.

"That scared me!" I laughed out falling into her.

"y/n?" I jump as I hear someone say my name. We both turn to see Bill stood behind us.

"Bill!" I shout excitedly as I ran up to him, hugging him.

"Well hello!" He laughed, pulling me up to look him in the face. "Are you...Are you drunk?" He asked as he looked up at Stacy.

"Maybe...just a little bit..." I slur, giggling as I hold onto him for support.

"Maybe you guys should come into the back with me. I don't think you guys are safe out here. We still have another hour and a half till the concert starts. Come on." He says as he holds onto both of us as he leads us into the building.

He lead us into the back and we got plenty of stares as we stumbled along him. He brought us into a small room with couches, chairs and a bunch of mirrors. He brought us two a couch and sat us down.

"How are you going to enjoy the show when your this wasted?" He asked, rolling his eyes sarcastically as he laughed quietly.

I leaned closer to Stacy, continuing to stare at bill.

"How is he so tall...he's gigantic." I mumbled, causing us to both laugh loudly.

"Oh my god..." he mumbled to himself as he brought his hand up to his face. "You guys just stay here for a minute. Tom can handle this better that I can..."

"No! Don't get Tom!" I slightly shouted, causing him to look down at me with a shocked expression.

"Why not?" He asked, confused at my reaction.

"I just...he doesn't like me. Just- You just stay with us." I stuttered, getting a lot of anxiety from the mention of toms name.

Bill, still confused just sat down. But as he did the door opened. A man stepped in.

"We're doing stage set up in twenty minutes." Was all the man said before he stepped out.

"So uh, why do you think Tom hates you?" He asked, leaning forward. I stay quiet for a moment.

"Um...he said something that makes me one hundred percent sure he hates." I explain nervously.

"That's unlikely..." Bill thought for a moment before standing up. "I'd better get to set up, would you two like to come?" He asked as he glanced over at Stacy. They seemed to lock eyes for a moment before he looked away with a small smile on his face.

"I guess there's nothing else to do." I slurred as I stumbled onto my feet. I waited for Stacy to stand before we began to follow Bill out.