•12•

As Tom walks me down the building, his hand in mine, I can't help but look at him in disbelief. I never expected this. Some popular guitarist, likes me?

I squeeze his hand lightly, leaning into him.

Bill

As we all walk through the building to walk to the van, I kept close to Stacy. I noticed how nervous she looked.

I wondered if it was because y/n wasn't here. There always together.

Her hands were fidgety as her eyes traced every detail in the room. I wondered what she was thinking about in that moment.

"You okay, Stacy?" I ask softly, she looks up instantly.

"Yeah I'm okay," she looks at me for a second but I can tell she has more she needs to say.

"Do you wanna talk?" I ask quietly keeping my eyes on hers. She slowly nods her head. "Hey guys we'll be out in a few minutes." I say catching the attention of everyone.

They all seem to understand as I pull Stacy to the side. I find an empty room and pull her into it, locking the door behind me Incase anyone interrupted us.

"Are we supposed to be in here?" She asks softly, looking around. I chuckle.

"I don't think so, but it's okay." I smile, walking a little closer. "So um, what did you want to talk about?"

She takes a deep breath, looking down at her hands. It was almost like her demeanor completely changed from earlier.

On stage she was so confident and couldn't keep her eyes off me and the crowd. Now she can barely look up at me.

"I don't really know what to say um," she pauses, taking in another long breath. "I think your really sweet and uh I think your really talented and charming. And I would like if we could maybe get to know each other better." She explains quietly. She seemed so nervous. I chuckle softly.

"I'd really like that. I also think your a sweet girl. And I love your confidence on stage. You really looked amazing tonight." I move closer as I speak, brushing her hair to the side of her face gently.

That's when she finally meets my gaze and now I have a perfect view of her pretty eyes and perfect face.

"Thank you." She speaks softly, looking down again. I lightly take her arm, pulling her closer before I cup her cheek with my hand making her look at me again.

"Of course." I smile softly as I lightly rub my thumb against her cheek. Her skin was so soft. I couldn't help as my eyes trail down to her lips.

But as ideas pop in my head and I feel myself moving closer, I hear voices coming down the hall which I recognized to be Tom, y/n, and Gustav.

She notices as well as I look away. Her face turns I light tint of red. I chuckle softly, holding her cheek for a moment longer before dropping my hand to my side.

"We should probably go now since Tom and
y/n are done." I say and she slowly nods her head. I take her hand lightly, leading her out the door. The smile she has on her face as she looks into my eyes makes my heart skip a beat.

y/n—

As me, Tom and Gustav walk down the hall I hear to voices suddenly behind us. I turn to look seeing Bill and Stacy.

"I thought you guys went outside?" I stop, letting them catch up.

"We wanted to talk while we waited for you guys." Stacy explains, giving me a little look. She must've told him.

"Oh well perfect timing." I smile, wrapping my arm around hers.

We all walk to the van together. As we began to walk outside, my anxiety kicked in. Everyone starts putting there stuff in the back of the van. I pulled out my phone, checking my moms messages. No new messages. I take in a deep breath.

"We're you expecting a text from her?" Tom asks softly. I put away my phone.

"Well my mom grounded me for my little drunk burst out the other day but after we had that talk that night she decided it was okay if I spent the night at Stacy's tonight. I'm very obviously not at Stacy's right now." I laugh nervously. He looks down for a second before meeting my gaze again.

"I'm sure she's asleep in bed by now. And if it's alright with you I was hoping you'd maybe wanna come back to the hotel with us? Stacy too of course." He asked quietly, I small smirk on his face as he put his hands in his pockets.

I smile, looking down. How could I say no to him? I lightly tap my shoe against his.

"Sounds like a deal." I look up at him again and notice he's kept his eyes on me this whole time. He smiles, taking my hand.

"Come with me." He walks backwards as he leads me down past a few cars to his car. He opens the door for me, helping me in before walking on his side to get in.

"Bills not riding with us this time?" I laugh as he gets in. He shakes his head laughing softly.

"Nope it's just me and you this time." He says slowly, looking at me longingly. I feel my cheeks heat up as I look up at him.

He plays with his lip piercing as his eyes trail to my lips. His eyes flickered over my curves, as if he was taking in every detail. I took in a slow breath keeping my eyes on his as I lean close.

He moved forward and slowly kissed me, savoring the touch as he pulled me towards him.

Leaning forward slightly he deepened the kiss, bringing his hand to my face to pull me closer. His other hand slipped past my hair and behind my neck, bringing me closer as the kiss became more heated.

But then he pulled away giving me a few more soft kisses before leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Your lips are too addicting, if I we continue I might not be able to stop." He says. I laugh softly. He then sits up, starting the car.

My heart was racing. I didn't even know what to say. God damn.