•11•

I try to say no but as I do my eyes wander towards Tom on stage. He's already looking at me under his eyebrows, a sinful stare.

My face goes red for a moment and my mind goes blank. I make the decision to walk out on stage, pulling Stacy with me.

The crowd cheers loud when they see us. The band then begins to play and Stacy begins to cheer them on, mostly Bill.

But I don't pay attention to any of that. I pay attention to Tom. He looks down at his guitar as he plays, slowly bobbing his head with the beat.

My heart is pounding as they start. I recognize the first song they play; Pain of love. I watch as they play, scared to look back at the crowd.

Stacy is cheering with the crowd, dancing around and I just sit there, staring at the witty guitarist.

As the song goes on, Tom walks closer to the edge of the stage and lights shine on him. The crowd screams for Tom as he begins to play a solo. As he picked the guitar quickly in a pattern my heart pounds.

The way he shakes his head as he plays. The way he's so focused as he stays on beat. I can't keep my eyes off him.

As he finishes the lights fade and the crowd cheers loudly. My eyes are glued to him as he steps back. His eyes meet mine and he's breathless as he looks at me. My face goes red as I keep my eyes on his.

He looks at me a moment longer as if he was trying to understand something before he looks away, walking to the back end of the stage grabbing water before they started there next song.

Stacy runs up to me again, speaking excitedly as she pulls on my sleeve. But I'm to focused on Tom to understand what she's saying. Once she notices, she goes quiet.

"You still like him, don't you?" She asks quietly. I look up at her, staying quiet.

"It doesn't matter anyway. He obviously doesn't like me." I say shortly, looking back over at him. I feel sadness as I look at him. I began to think about the night before.

Stacy doesn't say anything more as the band begins to play again. I sit down on the side of the stage just listening.

As the concert ends the crowd is just as loud. I had drank a little more and was a little tired at this point. The band walks off stage and I follow behind with Stacy.

Stacy pulls me up to the band with a bright smile on her face.

"You guys were amazing!" She exclaims as she smiles brightly at them. I stand beside her quietly, holding onto her arm when Toms eyes catch mine. I stay quiet as I look at him for a moment.

"Yeah thank you for letting us come." I say quietly, looking up at Bill.

"Of course! You guys are always free to come." He exclaims as he smiles at us. But I can't help but glance at Tom again.

After a few minutes we all head to Bills dressing room to talk. I sit on the couch quietly as everyone else stands and talks. Then suddenly Tom quietly sits beside me. After a few moments he speaks;

"Stacy's definitely more of a partier than you huh?" He asks quietly as he looks over at me. I just hum in response, keeping my eyes on the floor.

He stays quiet after that, bouncing his leg for a moment.

"I'm sorry, y/n." He says quietly, now looking at his hands. I turn to look at him for a moment. I slowly nod my head.

I don't know what to say.

"Hey we're going back to the hotel to party. You coming?" Bill asks us both.

"Give us a minute." Tom says, then everyone else leaves, leaving me and Tom alone. I quietly look at the ground.

He stays quiet as he looks at me.

"I really am sorry y/n. I never meant to hurt you...The real reason why I ran off like that was because...I like you, and I was scared. I don't usually feel this way for anyone, but with you it's different." He explains quietly as he keeps his eyes on mine. I feel a weight lift from my chest as I hear these words and I begin to smile lightly.

"Really?" I ask quietly, my face going slightly red. I never expected this response.

"Yes really...I think your a really sweet and caring girl. I'd really hate to mess up on an opportunity like this." He lifts his hand to meet my jaw, softly lifting my chin forcing me to meet his gaze.

His enchanting eyes could make me melt in an instant. As I lean in, his lips meet mine in a sweet kiss. Our tongues caress, as my breath catches in my throat. Our breath interwinds as he pulls away to look into my eyes. My heart flutters with his touch, his lips, his gaze. Our kiss is electric, and I am left trembling, aching for more.

It seemed he was going to say something when the door opened again, Gustav peaking in.

"Hey, we're about to leave. You two better come if you want a ride." He speaks before walking out.

I look up at Tom, my ears hot. I was speechless.

"Come on. Let's go." He says, taking my hand and pulling me out the back of the building with Gustav.