•6•

With some convincing my mom let us go up and hang out in my room

With some convincing my mom let us go up and hang out in my room. She grounded me just for leaving school. I wasn't allowed to leave the house at all.

Besides school of course.

I was a little upset with Stacy but I understood why she would've done that. I would've done the same.

We snuck some bottles from my mom's room upstairs and drank a bunch. I knew it was a bad idea, given the fact my mom was right downstairs.

Yet I kept drinking, and so did they. As I was about 5 drinks in, my mom called me from downstairs.

"Shit! I can't talk to my mom. I can't. Fuck." I panicked. I was a lightweight so this was already so much for me.

"Hey, you're fine. You're not even drunk yet." Tom convinced me, giving me hopeful eyes. I took a deep breath, trying to build my composure as I opened my bedroom door.

"What do you need?" I yelled down the stairs, waiting for an answer as I held onto the banister for support.

"Do you think you and your friends could come say hello? Mary's here!" She explained. Mary was my mom's friend, the one who had introduced us to tokio hotel.

She must have wanted to surprise her. Oh my god. I let out a loud huff, turning around to see Tom was stood behind me.

"I'm so sorry. Is that okay?" I asked, looking up at him. Once I looked up, everything I had drank hit me. Right as I looked into his eyes I lost my breath, literally.

"Yeah, that's fine. You okay?" He asked, tilting his head slightly as he looked down at me.

"Uh, I don't know honestly," I mumbled, rubbing the bridge of my nose, trying to collect myself.

He slowly moved a little closer, brushing his hand against mine.

"Your really drunk aren't you?" He tilted his head, giving me a curious look.

I nodded my head, quickly glancing at his lips.

"Just stay behind us all and we'll distract them, she'll barely notice." He explained, brushing his hand against the side of my face before walking into my bedroom to get the others.

They all came out and Tom stayed with me to make sure I could get down the stairs. Once we made it down he walked up to my mom, making sure I was behind everyone as we made it down.

"Hey, I'm Tom, this is Bill, Gustav, and Georg." Tom shook Mary's hand, introducing them all as she looked in astonishment.

"Oh my god! It's so nice to meet you guys! You don't understand, I'm such a big fan of your band!" She exclaimed as she shook the rest of their hands.

Tom slipped behind the rest of them to let Bill talk instead as he stood by me. I immediately grabbed onto his arm, trying to keep myself up.
He slid his arm around my waist, laughing to himself. He looked around for a moment before leading me to a chair nearby. He carefully set me on the chair.

I laughed, looking up at him, and for a moment I forgot my mom and everyone else was right next to us.

I kept my smile, biting my bottom lip slightly as I looked up at him. He let out a slow breath looking over at them all before locking eyes with me again.

'Your so drunk.' He mouthed, lightly hitting me on the shoulder. I laughed, laying against my legs.

"Stay here. Don't move." He whispered before walking up to the rest of them.

They were talking, too interested in the band to even notice I was there. I could have just stayed upstairs and they wouldn't have noticed.

I stood up, using the furniture around me to guide me toward the group.

"Hey, I'm here too!" I slurred to my mom loudly, catching all their attention. Tom gave me an 'oh fuck' look as he realized I had failed to listen to him.

"y/n, why are you acting like that?" My mom asked as I walked up to her. I stumbled in front of her, giving her an angered look.

"You act like I'm not even here. Are you like embarrassed of me or something?" I scoffed before Tom pulled me away from her.

"I'm sorry she's just really upset right now. I'll deal with her." He said before he pulled me upstairs and into my bedroom, locking the door.

"Hey I wasn't finished talking to her." I slurred, lightly pushing him off me.

"What we're you thinking?! You know how drunk you are your gonna get yourself in so much shit." He explained, holding his hands on my shoulders to keep me in place.

I tried to push him away, pushing against his chest, but he didn't move. I could feel his fit body through his shirt, which just made this man ten times hotter.

I slowly moved my hands down his chest, as he looked into my eyes longingly. I lost my balance, leaning my body against his for support. His slid his hands down to my waist.

Then without thinking I kissed him, moving my hands back up his chest and around the back of his neck to pull him down slightly.

He kissed me slowly, pulling my body against his as he held onto me tightly. My hands traveled down his body, desperate to feel every part of him.

He slowly moved his mouth from mine down to my neck, sucking on it lightly as he moved one of his legs in between mine.

"We really shouldn't be doing this right now." He mumbled against my skin. "But I just can't help it."

But as we went on, there were a few pounds on my bedroom door.

"Guys unlock it! They finally let us leave." The three begged for us to let them in, basically attempting to break my door down.

Tom sighed, lightly moving me away from the door as he unlocked it to let them in. They all hurried in, sitting on my bed. I leaned down to check my face in my mirror, noticing my slightly messy hair and smudged lipgloss.

I heard Tom laugh from behind me beside the other boys. I look at the reflection behind me to see he's looking at me and how I looked in that moment.

I gave him a playful scoff, turning my head to actually look at him. At that point I could see Bill staring at me from the corner of my eye.

I turn to look at him. He was squinting at me, giving me a suspicious look before turning towards Tom, then back to what he was doing.

I audibly laughed, covering my mouth once I realized I looked crazy. Bill whipped his head to look at me with an awkward confused smile.

"What's so funny? No one's talking!" He laughed, lifting an eyebrow. I began to laugh harder, leaning forward.

"I don't know. I don't have a clue." I laughed loudly, looking back at him to see a giant smile has grown on his face.

I couldn't help but smile at his bright grin. I think he was the sweetest person I had ever met, beside Tom of course.