•8•

My body began to slowly loosen up as my brain began to wrap around the fact that Tom Kaulitz was in my bed right now on top of me

I slowly moved my hands up his back, letting in a slow breath. My heart was beating rapidly. I felt as though I was in a daze, I didn't feel like myself. I melted for him. But I was quickly snapped out of that trance when I heard the knock of my bedroom door.

I quickly pushed him off me in a panic.

"Hey, sweetie can we talk?" My mother asked in a quiet voice.

"Hold on Im changing!" I yelled out as I pulled him up off the bed. "Get under my bed!" I whispered in a rush.

He stopped for a second, pursing his mouth in a self-satisfied smirk.

"Do I at least get a reward for saving your ass?" He asked before I pushed him under the bed to hide my flushed face.

"Are you almost done?" My mom asked, knocking once again quietly.

"Sorry, Mom coming!" I exclaimed before opening the door. "What do you want to talk to me about?" I asked as she walked up and sat on my bed. I could feel my palms getting sweaty just waiting for the moment she finds out he was under there.

"I feel bad for lashing out earlier. It was immature. I just don't want you hurting your body because I will always blame myself. I just want to know your okay." She explained, holding her hand in mine as I sat.

"I know Mom. But don't blame yourself. I'm sorry. It was a horrible mistake and I regret embarrassing you like that." I apologized quietly before she pulled me in for a tight long hug.

"I love you so much. Get some sleep. We'll talk tomorrow." She kissed me lightly on my forehead before walking out of the room.

I let out a sigh of relief before I heard him shuffle beneath me. He then stood from the ground. But his usual smirk was replaced by a guilty expression.

"It was our fault wasn't it?" He asked, standing beside me.

"No! What are you talking about?" I asked, standing in front of him. He turned to look at the window.

"I'm sorry I came like this. I didn't mean to cause trouble between you and your mom. I think I should leave. It was a mistake seeing you again." He apologized before climbing up into my window once again.

"No Tom wait! Don't leave." I pleaded, already craving his attention. "Please."

"I'm sorry. Goodbye y/n." He said before jumping out onto the other side of the window, standing on the roof now facing me. But before I could let him leave, I rushed over to the window, grabbing his hand.

A tear streamed down my face as I looked into his eyes. They were filled with regret. I took a deep breath before pushing my lips against his.

He slowly ran his hand through my hair, kissing me once more slowly.

"Goodbye Tom," I whispered quietly. He gave me a small smile before jumping down and off my house.

I let out a loud sigh, shutting the window before I immediately began to sob into my hands.

Quietly so no one else would hear. But after a few minutes, I collected myself.

He's just a stupid boy. I can't just fall in love with him. Besides, he's completely famous. Why would anyone like that think I'm cool? I get bullied every single time I walk into school.

I was woken by my mom, rushing into my room.

"Y/n, why aren't you awake?! Your bus leaves in 8 minutes!" She exclaimed. I shot up, trying to check my phone. It died.

"Sorry, Mom I forgot to plug in my phone last night. I fell asleep." I jumped out of my bed, ripping out my drawers to quickly find an outfit.

"Don't rush. I'll just take you on my way to work." She sighed before walking out of the room. I let out a sigh, running my hands through my messy hair.

I was immediately reminded of last night as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I changed into a white shirt, overlapped by a black jacket and baggy jeans. I threw on my shoes and light makeup before plugging my phone into the charger.

I guess I'd have to leave it at home today.

I walked downstairs, and into the kitchen to see my mom eating breakfast at the table.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked as she raised her head to look at me.

"Too well." I laughed quietly. She playfully rolled her eyes giving me a small smirk.

"Get some food so I can get you to school before your late." She explained before standing up to set her bowl in the sink and walking back upstairs.

Once I made it to school, all eyes were on me as usual. I walked into class, interrupting my teacher's usual speech as all heads turned towards me.

"Look who finally showed up to class. Sit down, there's only 20 minutes left of class." My teacher said as a few students laughed at me.

I sat down and immediately put my head down. After that class was over I immediately rushed out.

As I walked down the hall someone grabbed onto my arm and I jumped slightly looking over to see my friend Stacy giving me a shocked look.

"You're still alive? I tried to call you yesterday and you didn't answer and then again this morning! Are you ignoring me?! What happened with you and that band?" She bombarded me with questions.

"Give me a minute to breathe. Damn. You wanna skip? I don't want to be here, then I can tell you what happened." I asked. But I already knew the answer. She'll always skip if I ask.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere but this stupid school," I explained. But as we made it down the hall toward my locker, I let out a gasp.

There was a poster of Tom on my locker, scribbled on in red sharpie, a cut out of my school picture beside it.

Under it had the text;

Who thought bringing these pieces of actual shit into the world was a good idea??

I immediately ripped it all off my locker, throwing it all to the ground. People around us started to laugh loudly at me which caused angry tears to fall down my face.

I ran out of the side door of the school, falling onto the ground. Stacy followed behind, leaning down beside me.

"I was so stupid for thinking he was genuinely into me. He probably told everyone." I sobbed into my hands.

"What are you talking about?! Told everyone what?" She asked, rubbing my back lightly.

I stood, wiping my face.

"Just come on," I mumbled before walking across the street from the school.