Chapter 2 I Mr Popular

Keefe "Hunkyhair" Sencen

Life had always been a breeze for me. I was one of those people that you wondered "How did they get so lucky?" "How are they so rich?" and the occasional "I wish I were them." But life hasn't always been easy. Shit-can parents, freedom right? Wrong. Couldn't be more wrong. 

Mom was always busy flying to some exotic place that I couldn't pronounce and would leave a note which 2/3 chances we would never see. But that's not like it bother my father. Dad had always been the worst of the worst. Practically a devil spawn. 

Most children don't appreciate their parents for no reason but mine were actually horrendous. 

But I didn't mind. That meant more time for 'me'. Me time was basically the only thing gravitating me currently, oh and the fact that I get to escape them to go to a prestigous school called Foxfire. To study art nontheless. Talk about embarrassed parental figures. 

Dad spewed when I told him and Mom doesn't even know she's off in Hawa-New Yo-Vietn-Chin-Africa- who even knows! When I tried to talk to her over zoom she completely shut me down and told me the wifi was cutting out but she was crystal clear on the screen before I rudely heard the annoying ping that told me she had logged off the call.

Rude. 

 i should really properly introduce myself I'm Keefe *middle name redacted* Sencen. Haha. You thought- never mind. I'm a star hockey player on the Foxfire team. I'm head of the student council, always getting A's, the occasional B to which I sweet talk myself up to an A. I have impeccable style, my hair has its own instagram fan pages, I have inspired about 3 fanclubs. I'm practically Foxfire royalty. Andddd not to brag, but I'm top of the class. I had like everyone suffocating me last year, girls swarming asking for my number and naturally, I gave it to them. A wink included in the package. I love listening to music, I'm secretly a directioner but my friends don't know. But we always love a good tay tay jam session in my tesla whenever my dad lets us take it for a spin. I got it as a gift for my 17th birthday but dad was very specific on when I could drive it and where. Back to me. I'm currently 19 and living my best life. I've got my best friends (who i'll properly introduce later), carefree lifestyle, wealthy father, anything I could ever want! I haven't quite gotten to the love of my life yet. I'll squeeze that it after my 5pm beach-o'clock rager. 

Tonight to celebrate our last night, Fitz and I are holding the biggest, the best-est? beach rager EVER. Like alcohol galore, like chicks galore, like meet the love of my life type rager. Then I'll go to Foxfire, come back for her in 2 years, we'll have a cute little hut on the beach, have adorable Keefe-genes babies and live happily ever after. Anyway, back to the party. I'm totally gonna miss that blonde chick who lived in the mansion next to us. Marella? I think? 

I'll totally see her at the party. She loved a good rager. Andddd maybe we could exchange numbers and.... plan the rest of our whole lives together. 

Just to clarify, I'm not one of those mean guys who picks on the nerds, in those cliche movies (reference?) I'm always looking to be nice. Just to clarify in case you thought otherwise...anyway. 

I had resigned to the fact that my parents were actual TERRIBLE. So I just planned to hop on the flight with Fitzy only my best friend in the entire world. Despite the fact that our friendship was practically a buisness deal between our dads...like an arranged marriage....nope nope nope. 

Anyway I plan to stay in the here and now present and take life one alcoholic drink at a time...smooth sailing !

So I was packing my suitcase. Regardless of the fact that I'd studied at Foxfire the 2 years previous, I was still giddily-excited as if it was still my first day. I mean I had bucket loads of friends there, like people stuck to me everywhere.