Chapter 7 I A Very Bad Idea

Keefe's eyes shone with an indescribable emotion but he turned and grasped Marella's hand and led her out the door. I rolled my eyes. As if I cared. He could go fuc-

"Sophie-" Fitz waved his hand in front of my face. Just in time to see Keefe's Tesla drive out of the parking lot. 

"Yeah? Sorry, what were you saying." I smiled. 

We kept talking for an hour, and it didn't look like Biana and Linh were ready to leave but I stood and I announced. 

"I think I might walk back to our dorm, its not even far." I shrugged. 

Biana's eyebrows knitted together. "Are you sure Soph? It's dangerous out there."

"I'll come with you." Fitz commented. He stood and grabbed his suit jacket. 

"Thanks." We walked out the front door. 

I grabbed my forearms in an attempt to give myself warmth. Fitz shrugged his jacket over my bare shoulders.

"No Fitz-" 

"Sophie. It's all good. Actually I wanted to talk to you about something?" 

I was taken aback. "Yeah, what's up?"

He almost looked shy. "So you know Linh? I was thinking about asking her out. But i got nervous and chickened out. So... do you know what her favourite flowers are?" He was blushing. 

I was suddenly excited for both Linh and Fitz. "Oh My Gosh. You like Linh?! I guess I really am oblivious. Um, I'm not sure what flowers she likes, buttttt I could find out?" 

He nodded. "That would be fantastic." 

We approached the building and the dorm entrance. He turned to me and I went to give him but his suit jacket. 

"Just keep it for tonight. Its cold."

"I'll give it back tomorrow." I nodded and noticed something on the jacket in the corner of my eye. " I laughed. "Fitz?! You label your clothes?" and sure enough, in the corner of my eye there was in big cursive FItz Avery Vacker. Please return if found.

I started to laugh and so did he. 

"It's very useful, stop laughing!" He said but continued to laugh.

He touched my shoulder. "I'm gonna head out, probably to Dex's dorm. I do NOT want to know what Marella and Keefe are doing." 

I giggled. "Ok sure. Bye!" I wrapped the warm fabric tighter across my shoulders. And navigated back to my room. To my dismay, I was met with a massive mess of clothes, makeup and everything in between. I huffed and started picking up things. After that was all done, I had developed an appetite. My stomach, which grumbled, agreed. I reached over up to the cupboard for a cup of two minute noodles, prepared it and settled in my bed, I took Fitz's jacket off and changed into my pyjamas and threw on a grey hoodie over it. I put on my glasses which helped me see better and put my curled hair into a high poytail and opened my laptop.

After about 5 incorrect combinations, I finally got it right. I sighed. Technology had something against me. 

I clicked on some rom-com Biana had suggested I watched. About halfway, I clicked the pause button as I heard sounds outside my door. 

"Hello?" I called. I groaned and got out of my bed and opened the door to see Biana standing with Tam. The were laughing at something on Biana's phone. Tam stopped when he saw me, his expression shifting back to broody-angry teen male. 

"I- was just walking her back." 

Biana looked up and saw my state of appearance. "Movie night...what are you watching? what are we eating? how long is the movie? hey can we make popcorn? ill make popcorn." She said hyperactively