Chapter 6 I Could you Foster?

I sat down in one of my first classes into my very tall chair, the one that repeatedly squeaked with I even moved a centimetre. I heard a taunting voice behind me. 

"Maybe if you move some more, it'll play Beethoven." A male voice teased. I turned back to see Keefe, a smirk ever present on his face. 

"Keefe!" I whispered shouted so it wouldn't gain Ms Galvin's attention. "You're not even in this module class."

"So?" He raised an eyebrow. "I have a right to education, thank you very much Ms Foster." 

"And I have a right of freedom of speech. And right now,  I'm taking that away from you." I turned to the front. 

"Ouch Foster. That wounded me. Also you can't take away my rights." He corrected. 

Ms Galvin snapped her eyes to Keefe. She sighed. "Mr Sencen, can I help you on this fine morning? Or did I conviniently forget you were in this class?"

"Nope, I'm just here to soak up your delightfully dull teachings." He was smiling I could tell. 

I cringed waiting for Ms Galvin's usual rage, but it didn't come. 

"I'm so done with you." She turned her back and kept teaching. 

"What does that even mean?" I muttered to no one in particular. 

"It means that I'm her new favourite student. Better watch out Foster." He winked obnoxiously. I hmphed and turned back to the board and started to write notes. 

~~~~

"You just couldn't resist crashing my first class could you Sencen?" I questioned, my books hugged tightly to my chest, my green cardigan shielding the strong winds from my bare forearms. 

"You just could resist the Keefester, could you Foster?" He joked. 

"I can and I will. Watch me." I stormed to the dorm Biana and I shared leaving him in my dust. 

When I'd gotten back, Biana was groaning so loud I swear my ears would fall off. "I HATE ALCOHOL" I'd heard her shout from outside the door. 

I put my key in the lock and jiggled it until it opened.

"Hey-" Biana saw me and stopped mid sentence. She gave me a once over. "What's going on?" 

Still basking in my victory from Keefe I was smiling. "What?" 

"You're smiling, it's 10 A.M, your usually a wreck up until 1..." She narrowed her eyes. 

"Really?" I hummed 

"You left suspicously early today." She looked at Linh for support, who was engrossed in her book. 

"Felt like a walk." I responded. 

"And you look-" Biana started. My eyebrows creased. 

"Do I look bad?" Did Keefe think I'd looked bad? I inspected my outfit in the mirror. I didn't think I looked bad. "Do I?" I asked again

"No, it's not that, you look suprisingly nice."

"Thanks." I said sarcastically, and rolled my eyes at her underhanded comment

"No, I mean it." Her eyes narrowed again. "What's going on? Why did you go for a walk in that?" 

"Felt like it." I smirked and left. 

Biana was flabbergasted and to be honest it was a victory to leave her speechless in my books.