Preview

Sophie Foster is an academic scholar. Accepted into Foxfire on reccomendation from her best friends dad, she is absolutely ecstatic for her academic future nearing. Her friends are responsible....mostly. Save for her best friend who drags her out to parties. She's done everything in anticipation for this moment, refrained from large parties and drinking alcohol, staying late nights studying, waking up at 6. But all changes when Biana conveniently drags Sophie to the "biggest" party of the year, hosted by her super hot brother, who has invited EVERYONE at Foxfire to their humongous dorm, while their parents were on vacation in hawaii, cuba?...don't know.

But all changes when she falls into Keefe Sencen's life (literally)

Keefe Sencen is star athlete and student. He has everything he could want, an insanely rich dad, a fancy sports car, great grades, great friends, invited to all the parties, all the girls he could want, and pissing off his dad is a fun bonus. He basically has everything. Being Foxfire's greatest student and most popular guy is no small feat, so naturally he is invited to the "seemingly" biggest party of the year hosted by his best friend while his parents are away on vacation in Cuba. Sweet. No annoying calls from the office to his parents. Total freedom.

Two totally different people attracted by fate

What could go wrong?

Extra preview: 

They walk down the hall determined to find her next class.

"What's your name?" The blonde boy, ice blue eyed boy asked. 

"It's a secret." She winks.

"Okay Mystery Girl. Tell me the first letter of your name. Give me some leverage here."

"Ok...S" She quipped back.

"Okay Mysterious Miss S" I remarked.

"Let's not forget that I don't know your name Mystery Boy!" She was quick to deflect.

I raised an eyebrow. "Ok fine. I'll be nice."

"My name is Keefe Sencen. Nice to meet you."

A/N : Read to find out what happens next! This excerpt is from Chapter 4 of Love Lessons - a sokeefe story!