26

It has been five months since the break up we just see each other there and there while we are in the group and text a few but other than that I just focused on work and he put out another song with the name Dusk Till Dawn and today Tar said that he is gonna drop another one with the music video. She said that he used some of our histories and the song is about us and also that he tattooed my eyes on his chest.

"Yas you have to see it please" I rolled my eyes at Val and Tar "He changed and you know it he even is going to therapy also he is clean and he loves you" I sigh switching on my TV to see this new song "fine I watch it" I searched for it and pressed play.

While I was watching it and hearing the lyrics I felt tears coming down, he made how we met, the fight he had in Paris, the people that he had after he was representing the drugs, me protecting him, the hotel we had in Miami, and most important the beach where he promised me. 

I sat up and wiped my tears "I have to go somewhere" With that I grabbed my keys and left them there confused and went to the parking and into my car and drove off.

Yes, it hurts seeing him kissing another woman but that is the least one cause it's a music video what is more important is he put everything out there to the world to show everyone that he knows me and I know him, and that he messed up, I don't know how I am driving all I see is tears thank god it's October and the weather it's not that bad.

I pulled into his parking lot and saw that all his cars are there even the one that I brought him so that means he is home. I ran out of the car ran to the elevator and scanned his key "fuck why it's going slow" I looked into the mirror and saw my eyes red and was not wearing any makeup and much skinnier cause I lost weight so the leggings and t-shirt look a bit big.

The elevator opened and I found myself in his living/dining room his place looked the same and even the smell it's the same as weed and perfume, I was about to call his name to see if he replies when suddenly he came out of his bedroom wearing jeans and shirt and was on the phone "yeah Max I am coming down stop worrying besides the therapy is at four so we have three hours" he looked up and his eyes got wide "Max I call you back" he hung up and walked slowly to me and I walked a bit to him.

"What are you doing here? I mean I am glad that I am seeing you here but" he came closer only two feet apart "Why are you crying, love? Someone hurt you?" I shook my head "I saw the music video" he looked down "I love it Zayn and fuck I love you" his head shot up "I know how much you changed and still working on it and I am super proud of you. I miss your lips, I miss your touch, I miss our cuddles and our stupid fights FUCK I MISS YOU ZAYN" I was sobbing "And you fucking meant it when you said that you do anything to win me over" I looked into his eyes and he was crying "I'm sorry I came here out of the blue and you was going out, I leave" I whispered and turned to go but he grabbed my hand and spin me back to him and kissed me.

"You are not gonna get away from me this time" he whispered "I missed you and all I did was focus on me to be a better person and also to get you back in my life cause the fucking promise that I made to you I am gonna make sure that It will happen" he wiped my tears, "let me take you out on a date" I nod "tonight at eight be ready" I smiled "Okay" he kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

"Malik what the fuck is taking so long," Max said we pulled away and turned to look at him "HOLY SHIT" We chuckled "SO TAR AND VAL WERE RIGHT THAT YOU WAS GONNA DRIVE HERE BUT I DIDN'T BELIEVE THEM" I covered my ear "We can hear you Max" he laugh "that's why I told you I call you back I saw her here" he pulled me closer "and tonight we are gonna go on a date" Max came closer and pulled us into a hug "I missed you both together" We hugged him back and after a few we pulled back.

"I leave you guys to continue with your day, Zayn I see you tonight at 8 pm" he nodded and smiled "Wait why don't you go with him to therapy?" I looked at Max "to know what you have to do if something happens and also to see how he is doing" I looked at Zayn "I um still have to go get ready and I don't want to make Zayn uncomfortable" Zayn shook his head "I would love for you to come" Max sat down "besides get ready here Zayn didn't even touch your staff he still has everything the way you left them even the makeup, sometimes I catch him doing some" he tried to whisper the last part making Zayn smack the back of his head making him yell and for me to laugh.

"Thanks for telling her that I have everything you made me look like a creep" I laugh "I go get ready" Max is trying so hard not to explode with happiness "Okay love and I am gonna smoke one with Max and make you a sandwich" I shook my head, "I am not hungry" and with that, I left to get ready.

*Zayn POV*

Yas left to shower I can't believe that she was here and is coming with me and tonight we going on a date "Mate don't fuck it up this time" I lit up my joint and walked to the cupboard to make her a sandwich cause they told me that she is not eating that much and now that I saw her closely it shows. "I won't mate I am gonna do anything to one day make her my wife" he smiled "I texted in the group chat that you two are back together" I laughed "You have to force her to eat Zayn I am shocked that she didn't say nothing about dinner tonight" I sigh sat down to continue smoking "I didn't tell her that it's dinner besides I still have to think cause she surprised me" blowing out the smoke "but I will think of something" he nodded and we continue to talk till Yas is ready.

I can't believe I have my girl back in my arms again.