131

*Zayn POV*

*2WKS After*

"I'm sorry," said the doctor. Those two words we didn't want to hear. Suddenly, it felt like the whole world had crashed down on me.

I heard Yasmin break down and I felt I couldn't move like someone was holding my legs, "I leave you guys have some time" I couldn't speak, my hands wrapped around Yasmin holding her close to my chest as she was crying her eyes out. 

I knew we were waiting for this, but no one will tell you how you feel when you hear the news. You probably wondering how this happened, I tell you.

*Flash Back*

"Baba, I sleep Auntie Val" I look away from my phone to look at my munchkin "We ask mummy when she comes, okay?" She stopped smiling and her eyes started to water "Call mummy" Rihno barked cause he hated seeing her cry, "Come next to me, I call her and we have to ask Antie Val" She walked to me, picking her up to help her and dialled Yasmin's phone.

Yasmin: Hey babe

Aaliyah: Mummy sleeps at Val

Zayn: Hey love, She wants to sleep at Valentina

Yasmin: Aaliyah, I will call her and ask her if she says yes I come for you after work and drop you off

Zayn: I will drop her and you come straight here to rest

Aaliyah: YAYA CALL HER MUMMY

Yasmin: I call her and text you, babe, I love you three so much

Z & A: I Love you

I hung up and looked at Aaliyah "It's yoghurt time" I sat up picked her up with me and walked to the kitchen counter and sat her down. Yasmin wanted to go work to keep her a bit busy and only till three, She is working on her shop and designs so basically she's the boss but also she wants to make sure everything is perfect.

"Baba, phone" I sat down at the table soon and picked up my phone, seeing a message from Yasmin saying that Valentina was going to come for her in twenty minutes, I replied to her and sat the phone down.

"Auntie Val is going to arrive soon, we eat this and go get ready" She cheered and continued feeding her. They have holidays for Halloween at pre-school so we keep her with us, we don't believe in the nanny but we believe in Max and the others.

**

"I pick her up tomorrow" She shook her head "I bring her cause we're going to come over in the afternoon" I kissed Aaliyah's cheek and Mason's head "Okay, be good for Auntie" She nodded and walked to her car, bucking them in and went inside. I waved one last time and they drove off.

I walked inside and into the open plan so I clean up the mess or else Yasmin would chop my head off even though the maid comes almost every day.

*Ring Ring*

I looked at the table and grabbed my phone "Hi love, Valentina just left" Rihno barked so I walked to the door to open it so he could go run at the back "Okay, I'm almost there can you make me hot chocolate?" I chuckled "Of course my love, see you" She hung up and I immediately switched on the machine and started the hot chocolate.

"There's my husband" I looked at Yasmin as she walked in "There's my wife" Walked closer to her and kissed her "Hot chocolate is ready" She smiled and helped her to the chair.

"The pain under my tummy is still hurting" I sighed "We're going to the hospital" I sat up and she did it too "Fine, only cause I don't want to fight" She grabbed her bag and I made sure Rihno has everything and locked everything and walked to the car and drove off.

**

"Mrs and Mr Malik? Come in" We sat up and walked into the emergency door "What happened?" I looked at Yasmin and she started to explain and with the look on the doctor's face, I knew something was up. "I would like for you two to follow me so we can do an ultrasound" We looked at each other and from Yasmin's face she knew something was up.

We sat up and followed the doctor and after a few, we walked into an ultrasound room "Lay down please" She laid down and put up her hoodie a bit and the doctor switched on everything and immediately put the gell on and started to go around with the controller.

We didn't hear a heartbeat, I looked at Yasmin and saw her eyes start to water and looking back at the doctor as he said the words we didn't want to hear "I'm afraid that you had a miscarriage and we would have to clean you" He sat up as he cleaned the gell and put down Yasmin's shirt cause he saw how shock we were.

*Flashback over*

"I knew that this was going to happen but I had hope" She whispered I hugged her tight "We have each other and we can try again when the time is right" Tears finally started to come down my face "Can you stay with me when they clean me?" I kissed her head "If they let me, yes" I sat down next to her and continued to hug her until the doctor came back and took her so she could get cleaned, I couldn't go in so I waited on the chair in the room and called Mom.

"Hey, my son" I looked at her and broke down crying "Baita?!" I couldn't keep my tears from going down "We lost it" I sobbed "We lost the baby" My Mom's face dropped and tears started to go down "What's going on? Zayn?" Safaa took the phone from Mom's hand, "Baby is dead" She froze and couldn't talk or move "We are gonna catch the next plane to NYC" Mom said sniffing sitting up "Where's Yasmin?" Safaa asked as she started to take it in "Cleaning her and I'm in the room and Mom you don't have" She cut me off, "I'm gonna call your dad and where's Aaliyah?" I wiped my tears "She wanted to go sleep over at Valentina and as soon she left, Yasmin came home after and the rest is history" They looked at each other and back to me "We are coming! I call you soon and remember to stay strong for Aaliyah" I nodded and after a bit, we hung up. I think it's best if I call Rob and then the lads.

After calling everyone, Yasmin walked in looking pale "She will stay for the night for observation, we will give you the room in a few" I helped her sit down and said thanks to the doctor.

"Everything is going to be alright" I whispered to her as I took her hand into mine.

Allah give us some strength.