91

I still can't believe that next week is Zayn's birthday I'm still keeping an eye on him but he acts and looks the same and not hiding anything as far as I know Hopefully not!

We did a photoshoot together and I decided that I should go back to work, Valentina's wedding is in a year in May cause she changed the date as she wants to get married in Italy.

Venny for now is on a good track so that's good, She comes to help after work and when I mention something about other siblings she changes the subject.

We celebrated Xmas all together even the lads came with the girls over at Valentina and Jack, We celebrated Louis's birthday by going to dinner and after to a bar. I, Zayn and our baby girl went out for dinner for NYE cause we wanted to begin the new year as a family.

Next month we celebrate our second year of marriage and five knowing each other. Time is passing by so fast that I can't believe that Aaleyah is gonna turn one in seven months.

For seven months she knows a lot and starts to try to talk, she eats and also plays a lot with Mason in the cot. As for crawling, she has done it for a few but is still a bit young and Zayn make sure he sings for her and watches movies with her even though she doesn't understand anything she still lays with him and looks at Disney and of course, Rihno being her guard making sure that no one touches her. 

Zayn's birthday, as I said, is next week and I planned a dinner just us. Dad is gonna watch Aaleyha, he doesn't know anything.

I planned a dinner for the two of us, we are going out also us three and also planned him a surprise birthday party with all the family and friends.

I got out of my thoughts as I heard the front door closing and sat up switching off the TV that I wasn't even watching. Rihno jumped down and ran to the door and Aaleyha was still taking her nap in the cot, "Zayn?" He walked into the open plan holding Rihno, "Babe, I know I said I would be home by noon and now it's two but we didn't know that the time went by quickly" I chuckled and he put Rihno down and pecked my lips.

"It's fine, you drank?" He nodded making me sigh, "But only a few" I rolled my eyes and walked to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. "It's not even in the evening Zayn why are you drinking this much? And you keep smoking more, the minute you won't have Aaleyha next to you or with you boom you turn into some kind of alcoholic" Slamming down the bottle of water on the counter.

"It's fucking couple of drinks ya? Stop fussing about it for fuck sake" My eyes got wide at what he said "Watch how you talk to me 'cause I am not your fucking slave, I'm your wife. I don't care that you smoke or take a couple of drinks but not every day! Being relaxed in the evening taking a couple of beers and smoking a joint sure but now it's been two months and you keep drinking more and smoking god knows how much!" He rolled his eyes and sat down on the tool.

"I'm not hurting anyone and not doing it next to Aaleyha!" I grabbed the bottle of water and walked to the cot to check on her but she was fast asleep. She's a mini Zayn but with blonde hair.

He grabbed my arm making me look at him "I'm talking to you" I pulled back my arm shocked "What the fuck is wrong with you! Why don't you tell me who you met two months ago and what he gave you with my bracelet" What the fuck is wrong with him, where's Zayn that it was this morning why the sudden change?

"You spied on me? I brought weed that's all" I looked into his eyes but his not meeting mine which means he is lying. "What are you hiding Zayn? I'm your wife Whatever it is please tell me" He walked to the sofa and sat down putting his head into his hands, I followed him and sat down next to him.

"When we went to see my family and went out with the boys, I met with Rowen and Andre there and they made me fall again into the old habit. The boys found out and they brought me back home and I told them not to tell anyone" I was shocked and he looked at me laughing "Funny right? I was being protective over my siblings but I was the one that did the wrong thing by sniffing again" He burped making the smell of alcohol come out.

"So I started to crave it again and started to take it that's why I always look hyped and no matter how much I smoke sometimes I won't be stoned damn I'm playing with my heart cause it goes up and down. I couldn't say anything 'cause you take away my baby girl and I can't lose you or her fuck even Rihno" I couldn't move or say anything with the shock.

"I haven't touched it in three weeks" He grabbed my hands but I pulled them away tears coming down "I get it you don't want to talk to me and fuck" He sat up his hands in his head passing back and forth, "I know I drank but I'm not drunk and I didn't touch anything" He looked at me with tears in his eyes and I sat up, "Also your mom mentioned to me at Christmas that she wants money and if I don't give it to her she will go tell the press that she is your mom so she gets famous" By now I felt my body week that I felt like I'm gonna pass out.

"I gave her money so I protect you, I took them from my account so you wouldn't notice" He came closer and grabbed my hand this time I let him cause I barely stand.

"Talk to me babe, please" I looked into his eyes and wiped my tears, "You are gonna get help and this stays between us, As for Venny I talk to her" I removed my hands from his just in time for Aaleyha started crying. 

I gave him one last look and walked to her picking her up and walked upstairs with Rihno following.

**

*Zayn POV*

Fuck, I messed up badly. Why Zayn? Why do you have to fall into old habits? It's been five hours and she hasn't talked to me, she went for a walk with Aaleyha and Rihno, I did offer to go with them but she said no.

I prepared dinner for us and food for Aaleyha and also made sure Rihno had everything. I walked upstairs into our bedroom and found her folding the clothes while Aaleyha was in her bouncing chair watching cartoons with Rihno next to her.

As soon as she saw me she started to babble "Hey my princess" I picked her up and kissed her cheek "Dinner is ready" Looking at Yasmin she just nodded not even looking at me, "Can you come down with us?" She grabbed the clothes and walked into the walk-in to arrange them.

"Aaleyha, call mamma so she come with us" She looked at me and babbled even more "Mamma" I gasped and Yasmin came running from the walk-in, "Mamma, Baba" My eyes got wide and looked at Yasmin She had tears coming down and back to Aaleyha as she was laughing like she is proud.

"You see, she said it," I told Yasmin She looked at me and back to her "Let's go eat" With that she took her from my hand and looked at me, "You also cleaning" I nodded and followed them with RIhno downstairs.

I can't believe my baby girl said Baba! And in my language.

I can't lose them.