107

*Zayn POV*

"C'mon, are you ready?" She looked at me and put down the sunglasses "It's on Malik" I laughed and positioned myself, "Ready, steady and GO," I yelled as we both sprinted down skiing to the end.

"I WON, I WON" I rolled my eyes, "I let you win," She laughed and kissed my cheek "I won and it's final," I looked into her eyes, "I love you" She smiled back, "I love you, more. Now let's go buy a hot chocolate and cookies and call Aaleyha" I nodded and we walked to the coffee shop after giving them our skiing kit.

"Hi guys" I sat down giving her the hot chocolate and the cookie and snuggled to her so I see our girl and Rob.

"Mama, Baba" They were in Orlando and apparently in a Disney shop by the look of it "How are you both?" Rob smiled and sat down putting Aaleyha on him, "We're okay we brought a luggage full of toys and well more to buy 'cause we're buying for Mason" My eyes got wide cause we have a lot of toys already.

"Dad, I told you" He cut her off "Shh now how are you, you two?" Aaleyha started to blow us kisses which we returned "We're doing amazing just finished skiing and now we are having something cause tonight Zayn here has something planned" She looked at me and I winked making Rob chuckle, "Well you have to trust him, you called the others?" We nodded "Yeah we did, Tar took Rihno to the groomer and he didn't even move," I told him shocked.

"He only stays quiet when Aaleyha comes so I don't know" Yasmin said and I agreed with her.

We continued to talk and Aaleyha tried to tell us everything that she saw but being a year and three months she didn't exactly know how to make a sentence.

**

"That was a well-needed nap," Yasmin said yawning and snuggling more into my chest "We should get ready soon, love" She nodded and looked up at me "Thank you for all of this and honestly it's been long since it was just us and I think that's why we went through a lot" I kissed her lips, "Past is in the past now let's start get ready cause I have to make sure everything is perfect" she nodded and sat up from the bed wearing my hoddie and pants.

We started to get ready and while she was in the shower I called the reception to make sure everything was like we planned.

I dressed up in my suit, yes suit! And did my hair "I'm ready" I turned and my mouth dropped.

"Holy shit" 

"You're so beautiful!" I saw her blushing "You look hot" I walked to her and grabbed her hand, "It feels like we were at the beginning of our relationship" I pecked her lips "But this time no breaking up" I replied and walked to the wardrobe and p...

"You're so beautiful!" I saw her blushing "You look hot" I walked to her and grabbed her hand, "It feels like we were at the beginning of our relationship" I pecked her lips "But this time no breaking up" I replied and walked to the wardrobe and put out a boutique of flowers.

"For you my love" She grabbed them "My favourite! They are the same ones that you gave me when we went out on our first date" I nodded and saw her smiling "C'mon let's go" She put the hotel key in her bag and grabbed her phone, "We're staying inside? So I won't get my jacket" I nodded "No need, we're staying inside love. Let's go" She grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room.

"You're not smoking that much" I pressed the lift and looked at her, "I only smoke when I'm alone and cigarettes well few a day" It's true cause I made a promise that smoking joints alone and cigarettes few a day.

"I'm proud of you" We walked out of the lift and stopped her "And I'm proud of you even more, close your eyes" She sighed and I gave her puppy eyes "Fine" She closed her eyes and I made sure she is not looking and slowly we walked into the restaurant which I hired just for us.

"Open your eyes babe" I whisper and she slowly opens them and gasps "It's beautiful! Zayn" She turned to me and I smiled "You like it?" Her eyes are glowing "I love it" Another surprise done now onto the other one.

"I'm glad" The waiter came and made us follow him to the table which was in the middle so everyone knew how much she meant to me.

"It's beautiful!" I pulled out the chair for her to sit on and went to my chair as she put the flowers in the middle.

"Enjoy and drinks are coming in a few" We smiled at the waiter and he left and I took her hand.

"He's gonna bring us wine, is it okay for you?" She nodded still in awh "I can't believe you did all of this for me" I shrugged "I do anything for you and Aalehya which I think the other two surprises might as well give to you now" She looked at me shocked and I leaned down to grab the bag from under the table which I made the waiter to hide.

"Here love" I gave her the bag and she opened it and took out the envelope "Open it" She looked confused but opened it.

"Holy shit" I smiled and she looked at me with happy tears "Tomorrow we're leaving for Orlando until Tuesday to meet with our girl and the others" She was stunned and happy which made me put out the box from my jacket and sat up to go next to her.

"I know I wasn't a great husband and sometimes a father but this time I promise you that I do anything for you two. You girls are my world and the reason to keep going in life and I know we are starting to be together again but I have to ask you something to make it confirmed" I opened the box and kneeled on my knee "Will you Yasmin be my wife again?" She nodded tears coming down and I sat up and kissed her.

She's mine again!

**

After a full dinner and talking we came back to the hotel room and well stuff went down. Now we are cuddled to each other with Yasmin on the phone "Can I post this?" I looked at the photo "When was this? And yes love no need to ask" She smiled and posted the picture.

"Last week when Aaleyha wanted to sleep between us" I grabbed my phone and went into Instagram to see what she wrote.

@YasminMalik: The Malik's <3 

I smiled and posted a comment.

@ZaynMalik: My whole world in one picture, I love you xx

Proud of me that I finally got my girls back and I'm sober. Let's pray Allah keeps us like this.