156

*Zayn POV*

Yasmin was sleeping cause she was tired and the others came but left an hour later but will return tomorrow. Aaliyah wanted to stay with us so she rested on the bed next to Yasmin's while I was on the chair looking over them and Zidan, it was almost two in the morning and I couldn't sleep cause it felt like this was all a dream and since yesterday Christmas is now extra special.

Who would have told us that now we have two kids and the second ones are only a few months apart?

Aaliyah didn't know what to say and just stared at him with glowing eyes, the lads all cried especially our parents. The other lads knew cause I had sent them a message and they would be visiting us soon, the media don't know yet cause we want to be settled at home which is hopefully tomorrow.

I saw Zidan tossing a bit so I sat up to check on him, Yasmin isn't breastfeeding so it's easy to feed him. His brown eyes met mine as soon as he woke up but he didn't cry "You want a bottle?" I whispered while caressing his cheek but he kept looking at me opening his mouth, "I will make you a bottle" Kissing his small head and walked to the bag to make him a bottle.

"You still up, baby?" I turned to find Yasmin looking at me but she was still tired cause you could see it on her face, "I couldn't sleep and Zidan wanted a bottle so I was doing him one" I shook the bottle so it was mixed and walked over to Zidan and picked him up slowly and walked over the armchair.

"Are you in pain?" Looking at her but making sure that Zidan was drinking "To be honest with you, I am in pain but not that much I just want us to go home" I put aside the bottle to make Zidan burp, "I know baby but hopefully tomorrow or the day after, we have everything here" She nodded grabbing her phone and took a picture. "Let me hold him" I sat up passing Zidan to her and suddenly no matter what happened in our lives this was the best moment, us four being together.

**

*Yasmin POV*

We are back home after spending three days at the hospital, it's freezing outside but we are cosy at home. Aaliyah was drawing with Zayn, Zidan was sleeping in his cot next to me and I was on the couch taking some hot chocolate, New year's Eve was in a few days so we decided we could host. You probably say that I'm crazy after giving birth I host a party but it's dinner so it's not that much, "Mummy look" My glance from the TV went to Aaliyah seeing her with a paper in her hand so I took it to see what she painted.

"It's pretty my love" She painted the four of us together, "Go hang it on the fridge and tell Baba to come" She nodded and did what I told her, I sat the mug down and sat up "You wanted me, love?" I nodded smiling "My parents and yours are coming over with Chinese later on and wanted to ask you if you posted on social media" Aaliyah was running around with Rihno, "Cool tell them to bring Wawa or McD for Aaliyah and we should post something now that we are safe home" I sat down on the couch again him following "I already told them and could you pass me the phone please" He grabbed mine and his and passed them over.

I unlocked my phone and went on Instagram, "This photo?" I showed him and he nodded smiling so I made a description.

@YasminMalik: Who would tell us that after these years of trying and recovering from a loss, after those years three days ago on Christmas Day we would give birth to a baby boy? We wanted to keep it a secret to ensure everything was good and healthy. Christmas Miracle, everyone is healthy and thrilled. Zidan Aadam Malik, welcome to the world! 

 Zidan Aadam Malik, welcome to the world! 

(Pretend that Aaliyah's face is hidden) 

"Posted," We both said in sync "Why don't you go take a bath? I'm here baby" I thought about it for a second but nodded sitting up slowly and pecked his lips, "Come get me in thirty yeah?" He nodded and I left to go upstairs slowly.

*Zayn POV*

It had been almost an hour since Yasmin went to take a bath, I checked up on her secretly to make sure she was alright and when I saw that, I showered Aaliyah and also freshened up Zidan cause parents would be here shortly.

"Aaliyah? Could you pass me Zidan's bottle? Please" She nodded did what I told her and went back to play with Rihno. 

A couple of minutes after Zidan was fed, he burped and put him into his cot. "Aaliyah watch your brother, I'm going to tell Mom to get out of the bath" She nodded and I jogged upstairs and to our bathroom but saw her all dressed up into one of my sweatpants and hoodie drying her hair "Thank you for giving me an hour for myself" I walked closer to her taking the hairdryer from her hand, "Any time now come downstairs" She nodded smiling just in time for the doorbell rang "I go open you come down slowly" With that I ran downstairs seeing Aaliyah with Rihno by the door.

"Hey guys, come on in" Rob picked up Aaliyah while I gave a kiss to my Mom and Venny which was surprising she was more with Rob than her actual boyfriend, "Hey everyone" I closed the door and Yasmin hugged everyone, "He's in the living room," I told them before they could ask so we all went it, the Chinese filled the rooms with the smell making me more hungry. 

That evening we stayed chatting, and eating while the girls stayed talking together and we lads talked about everything.