36

*Zayn POV*

I love seeing her smile she is still not 100% but she is better than yesterday, we are currently at the lawyers to sign the agreement for our home it takes up to six months for us to sign the contract cause they want to check everything even though I just make a check and it is ours but then again it's better like this cause it's going perfect with the plan "Zayn sign here" I looked at the lawyer and signed the papers, "Yasmin you sign here please" She grabbed the pen I can see her shaking so I put my hand on her tight and she relaxed a bit and signed.

"Now are you married?" I looked at Yas and she was about to say something but I beat her to it "No, but she will so when we are we come and change her from girlfriend to wife. It's our house so put both names please" Maggy smiled and the lawyer nodded, we have been here for two hours it's already 8 pm "That's all well done and see you back here soon" We sat up and shook hands we thanked Maggy and we walked to the car "let's go eat babe me and you" She looked at me and nodded, "I tell dad and the others" I started the car and drove off to a quiet restaurant.

"I can't believe we made this step almost two years together apart the time we were not together but we are stronger, May we will sign the contract, by January, not next year the one after we are hopefully in our home" I grabbed her hand and kissed it "I am glad we are doing this and proud of how far we came" She nodded "I go pay and after we go for a drive" I sat up pecked her lips and went to pay. 

After paying we grabbed our jackets cause it was cold and walked out of the restaurant and immediately the paparazzi came out of nowhere.

"YASMIN HOW ARE YOU AFTER YOUR NUDES CAME OUT" I felt her holding my hand tighter.

"DID YOU BUY A HOUSE TOGETHER?"

"YASMIN, ZAYN OVER HERE"

"YOUR BODY IS HOT"

I stopped and turned to look at the paparazzi "Zayn, let's go" I grabbed the car keys and gave them to her "Go" She was about to say something but walked to the car "If you ever talk about my girlfriend like that I will sue you like I did to that company" He shrugged "She's a model and besides isn't she pregnant or the test came negative? Cause they saw her buying tests and someone paid for the information not to come out" And with that, he left causing the others to follow him and I turned and walked to the car and walk in.

"Babe, next time leave them" I looked at her and then at the road and she put her hand on my tight "Where are we going?" I thought a bit "Our spot" It's where we went at the beginning where  NY is underneath, "Yas?" She hummed "Are you pregnant?" Silence I looked at her "Answer me" I looked back at the road and parked at the destination and turn off the car and removed the seatbelt. "Babe" I made her look at me "I took a test but I am not pregnant" Looking back down playing with her fingers "When was this? And why didn't you tell me? Someone paid the paparazzi not to put the news out" I heard her sigh and looked at me "It was a few days after we broke up I was throwing up like crazy and Val said that I should make tests" I nodded signing her to continue "So I went to buy it but of course, paparazzi were there so I told Val to make them a check so you won't found out, I made the test and it came negative it was due I wasn't eating and also the cause of the stress due we just broke up" I saw tears coming down and I hugged her "Hey, hey, why are you crying?" She sniffed "Don't be mad please" I hugged her tighter, "I'm not love" I pulled back and kissed her lips "One day we have kids and I know I am gonna sound bad but I'm glad it came negative cause we both weren't healthy with each other" She nodded "You are right, now let go walk a bit" And we walked out.

*Yasmin POV*

*Court Day*

 Today is the day that I have the court against the company "Yasmin? Ready to go?" I nodded looking at Dad, Zayn had to go somewhere but is gonna meet us there. I followed Dad to the lift "Remember that we are gonna win this, you have the best lawyer in the world" I sigh "Thanks Dad" He hugged me and after we walked out from the lift "Mr Brook, kindly follows us due paparazzi are outside" I stayed in the middle and we walked out and all I can see is flashes.

"HOW ARE YOU FEELING YASMIN?"

"WE ARE PROUD OF YOU YASMIN"

The driver closed the door and walked in and drove off "Zayn arrived with the group" I nodded, Yas you can do this go inside and make them lose. I pulled out my phone and went on Twitter.

@Yasminbrooks- Today is the day that this will be over. 

@Yasminbrooks- No more secrets 

@Yasminbrooks- I am back

I locked my phone and saw that we arrived, show time. 

I walked out my head up there are a lot of people and paparazzi so I walked next to Dad and we walked the stairs and inside "This way please" I followed them and went inside the court and saw that it was packed, I followed my lawyer and in front, I saw Zayn and the group I stopped and looked at them "Go get them sister" I smiled pecking Zayn lips and walked next to my lawyer and sat down.

The judge came in and we sat up "You may sit down" We sat down following her orders "Today on the 29th of November we are here for Yasmin Brook against the company YCU, Mr Smith you may come through" My lawyer started to talk.

Forty-Five minutes later and the case has closed "Ten years in Jail also need to pay fifty thousand to each model including Yasmin" She knocked down "Case close" With that she sat up and left I hugged my lawyer and my friends and went next to my dad, Zayn, and the lads and they pulled me into a group hug "We are so proud of you" Max said, "Thanks for the support, I love you all now can we go eat something and after we go somewhere?" Grabbing Zayn's hands, we left the court with smiles on our faces.