Chapter Twenty-Four: Welcome to I-Island Part One

WE'VE FINALLY MADE IT!!!
The Two Heroes, or should I say three heroes arc is finally here!
I was super excited but also super frustrated when it came to drafting ideas on how this arc should go!

I wanted to add my own little spin on the I-Island arc because I thought this movie had huge potential to expand on the world of my hero academia but they fumbled Imo so hence why I'm adding a bunch of characters from across the planet for our hero's to team up with and Expect Videl to make her awaited appearance in the story!

Honestly the most frustrating part was how to include Gohan in this without making it a complete 5 second squash and I think I've found a solution on how to get an interesting narrative with Gohan in the equation, if you don't like what will happen welp I can't please you all.

And I received some comments and messages on some people not understanding some of the characters and references I'm adding into the story so here's a reminder...

ANY AND ALL ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS IN THIS ARC THAT ARE NOT CONNECTED TO THE MY HERO ACADEMIA OR DRAGON BALL UNIVERSES WILL NOT BE HAVING ANY ALIEN OR OTHER WORLDLY POWERS LIKE THEIR ORIGINAL COUNTERPARTS AND WILL NOT PLAY ANY MAJOR ROLE IN THE FUTURE ARCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Anyway let's get to the story!!!

Santa Monica Beach, Los Angeles, California, United States Of America, 14 Years Ago

The sound of constantly crashing waves, along with the cries of the seagulls, mixed with the scent of the sea. Toshinori closed his eyes and breathed it all in, enjoying the refreshing breeze from the sea against his face.

"You sure we can't convince you to come?" David Shield asked, raising an eyebrow and curling his right arm over his girlfriend's tiny shoulders. He moved to stuff his free hand into the pocket of his red hoodie, leaning back nonchalantly against the candy red AllMobile, a revolutionary atomic-powered high velocity armored vehicle that the young man had constructed to help aid All Might's heroic journey in America.

"Come on, Toshi! Don't be such a stick in the mud," the blonde with waist length cascading hair, covered by an over-sized red cap squealed. Her heeled boots clicked with excitement and the multiple beaded necklaces she wore bounced against her frilly white tank top. "Come with us – it'll be fun!

"Sorry, guys," Toshinori laughed sheepishly. His golden hair shined with the sunset and he placed two giant hands on his hips. His deep blue eyes were a little sharper now, and his slender body had bulked up in his two years of being the world's number one hero. There was now an air of power and authority to his deep voice. He wasn't just Toshinori Yagi. No, now it was his turn...

Now, he was All Might.

"I've got work to do," he said.

"Come on, Toshi! Tights is right. It's Friday! The night is ours!" David Shield said. Tights giggled and nodded beside him.

"Besides, Melissa is with Bulma tonight and we got a surprise for you!," Tights Briefs chirped.

"That is, unless you just don't want to hang out with us nerds," Dave shrugged, pouting his lips in feigned indignation.

"No, that's not it at all," Toshinori shook his head. "I'm sorry. I swear, I'm not trying to blow you guys off or anything, but you said it yourself, Dave – it's Friday, and you know what that means. Statistically speaking, crime is always the highest around payday. I'm going to take a break here and then continue patrolling the pier."