Chapter Six: Your 'Quirk'

S1 OPENING
(THE DAY-Porno Graffiti)

The scene opens with Goku standing in the middle of a bright light, his hands on his hips.

Gohan, as a kid, raises his head and looks at his father in shock.

He slowly reaches out before he ages to his teen years. Finally, he goes into his current age, still reaching out to his dad.

THE DAY HAS COME

Goku slowly looks over his shoulder, smiling at his son.

Then, flashes of Izuku, Uraraka, Tenya, Bakugo, Asui, Kirishima, Mineta, Momo, Denki, Jiro, Sero, Fumikage, Yuga, Ojiro, Mina, Sato, Mezo, Koda, Toro and finally Shoto appear on screen before the My Sayain Academia logo appeared.

The logo fades to Izuku looks up as rain falls down on top of him, a frown appears on his face as he begins to walk away.

As he keeps walking, he thinks about all the books he wrote on Heroes before seeing the sun come out as a smiling Gohan offers him a hand to fly on Nimbus.

The screen changes to Kid Izuku and Kid Bakugou smiling towards each other.

It changes as they are now in middle, Bakugou intimidating Izuku, then changes to UA where Bakugou scowls at Deku, who stares back until they clash fists in their hero suits.

An explosion erupts as Shiragaki appears, reaching his hand out as the screen crumbles to ashes. All Might clenches his fist with his usual smile before rushing.

All Might began pushing through wave after wave of villains as Gohan clashes fists with Nomu before firing a bright Ki blast.

Kurogiri expands his head as a dark mist covers a bar.

Eraserhead activates his quirk and uses his scarf to capture multiple villains, causing them to fly across the USJ.

Uraraka puts her hands together before flying up with a big smile while Tenya kicks the air with his Engine legs.

Mineta Screams in mid air while Asui bounces in with her tongue, grabbing him a bounces off.

Shoto slides in with his ice quirk, Bakugo appears, let out a roar while his hand emits small explosions. Izuku runs forward before Gohan is seen running in the same spot, with the former clenching his fist while the latter cups his hands.

THE DAY HAS COME

Izuku screams as he thrusts his fist forward while Gohan let out a Kamehameha. Both the fist and the beam begin to shift in the same place before the rest of their peers appear on screen. The last shot shows everyone in their Hero Costumes, standing in front of UA
—————————————————————————
With All Might and the other teachers' arrival, the remaining Villains were quickly captured, and the students were gathered together at the entrance of the USJ. Police officers arrived a few minutes later to take the criminals into custody and to collect statements, while paramedics worked to help anyone who needed it.

Uraraka, now trembling as her adrenaline faded, was hugging Iida in thanks; the boy had pushed himself to his absolute limit, and his engines were still smoking. He stiffly returned the embrace, though his smile was genuine and warm.