awaking to a nightmare

I ran out so fast I had forgotten my hat. I ran out of the school and onto the main road.

(y/n): everyone stay inside!

People stuck in the streets began to either go mad or become beasts. The mad towns people ran and grabbed weapons and began to charge at me calling me a Grimm.

(y/n): I'm sorry.

I grabbed my Burial blade and transformed it into a scythe. I charged an attack and hit a small group of them. I kept attacking when one tried to attack me but I dodged out of the way and transformed the scythe back to a sword and hit him. Another tried to hit me as well but I quickly grabbed Evelyn and shot him. He was stunned and I walked up and did a visereal attack. I put the burial blade away and grabbed the chikage. I started to kill as many as I could then I put Evelyn away and put the sword in it's sheath. When I removed the sword it was longer and coated in blood.

I gripped it with both hands and started to kill as many as i could

I gripped it with both hands and started to kill as many as i could. Eventually I was getting tired but more and more kept coming I had no choice but to run back to the school. I ran to the main entrance and closed the doors. I ran back to my dorm hoping nobody was awake. When I make it back I see a lamp like the ones I would use to go back to the dream.

(y/n): this has to be a bad dream.

I ran to my bed and covered myself in my sheets I closed my eyes shut and got into a fetal position.

(y/n): this is just a bad dream this is just a bad dream...

Flashback
Ruby's pov

Blake finally came back. Her face was red.

Yang: why are you blushing.

Blake: it's nothing.

Ruby: is this about (y/n)?

She looked away.

Ruby: you barely talked to him and you already have a crush on him.

Weiss: it's probably a pheromone thing.

Ruby: phero...what?

Weiss: it means they're both biologically attracted to one another.

Blake: if that's why how come he didn't feel anything too?

Weiss: probably because his blood changed his hormones. He doesn't react the same way you do.

Ruby: why does his blood matter?

Weiss: his blood isn't the same as ours. He has Grimm blood.

Yang: Grimm blood?

Weiss: in Yharnam the hunters are given Grimm blood to make them stronger.

Ruby: why don't they do that here?

Weiss: it's very dangerous. If the blood doesn't kill you immediately then you will either go insane or turn into a Grimm.