ending 1: sunrise

I knelt down in front of master Gehrman and closed my eyes. He stood up and readied his scythe.

Gehrman: When you wake up, this will all seem like one bad dream.

I closed my eyes and I heard the sound of the scythe swing and cleaved my neck. I woke up to the sun hitting my eyes. I looked up and saw I was back in my school dorm. I looked at the wall and saw my old weapons sitting on the wall. I also saw my old coat hanging on the coat rack.

Ruby: Good morning (y/n)!

I looked at my door and saw Ruby standing there.

Ruby: that's the longest I've ever seen anyone sleep for. You slept through that whole day!

(y/n): It really did feel like a long dream.

Ruby: Here...

She tossed me some clothes.

Ruby: It's your uniform. Get dressed, today's your first day.

I stood up and looked in the mirror. I stared at my face and focused on one of my eyes. It was a little red but fine.

Ruby: Are you okay?

(y/n): Yeah. I was just thinking about this bad dream I had.

Ruby: Tell me about it later.

(y/n): Yeah.

I got dressed and left my room with her. We were walking down the hall when I accidentally bumped into this red haired girl.

(y/n): Sorry...Pyrrha?

Ruby: How do you know her name? You just got here.

Pyrrha: Maybe my popularity reached Yharnam?

(y/n): No it's just that you looked like someone from my dream, and they had that name too.

I began to feel part of my back.

Ruby: Are you okay?

(y/n): yeah. I was just reminded of some scratches I got on my back awhile ago.

Pyrrha: how strange.

I don't feel the same way to her like I did in the dream, and she's also very different.

(y/n): Well I'll see you in class.

She walked away and Ruby gave me a weird look.

Ruby: You are a weirdo.

(y/n): Maybe.

Timeskip

Lunch finally came. I grabbed my tray and Ruby asked me to sit with her and her friends. I sat down with her friends and was a little nervous. I don't know what to say but Ruby made me speak.

Ruby: You told me you had a long, bad dream. So want to tell us?

(y/n): My dream...

I couldn't remember it. I remember parts of it. I remember the beasts, I remember the girls, I remember my deaths, but I can't remember anything else.

(y/n): I can't remember much.

Weiss: You know that most people forget their dreams when they wake up right? Besides it's just a dream, nothing actually happened.

She was right. All that happened was just a really...

(y/n): Bad dream.