welcome to the dream

Ruby was crying just having taken the life of her friend.

(y/n): it's okay. He's at peace now.

Ruby: you're right.

(y/n): stop your tears. Right now we have a bigger problem.

Ruby: what is it?

(y/n): just as I thought. It should be day now but look.

Ruby looks out the window and sees it's still night.

Ruby: but it's 6 o'clock?

(y/n): in Yharnam we have shorter days and longer night. I guess that spread here because of the hunt.

I realized now I need to make her and her prospects hunters.

(y/n): go get your friends. I know why he turned into a beast. He was infected and right now you and your friends are sick. You need the blood in order to be cured.

Ruby: how long till we become like Ren?

(y/n): I don't know. Minutes, hours, it happens fast and you need to go get them now!

She ran off and I went to my room.

Ruby's pov

I ran to team JNPR's room only to find Nora and Jaune dead and Pyrrha hiding in a corner.

Ruby: what happened?

Pyrrha: Ren transformed into that thing and killed Nora and Jaune. It turned its head and left the room. What's going on?!

Ruby: the new guy will explain. Right now you need to come with me.

I help her up and we leave the room and head back to my dorm. I opened the door and saw the others were still sleeping.

Ruby: WAKE UP!

Yang: what's going on?

Ruby: no time to explain. You need to come with me now!

They all got out of bed and followed me.

(y/n)'s pov

I ran back to my room and touched the lamp. I woke up in the Hunter's dream and ran to Doll.

Doll: what do you need dear hunter?

(y/n): I need you to come with me in the waking world.

Doll: why?

(y/n): Gehrman said you can help me with the ministration.

Doll: I've been reading about how it is done. but I don't know if I can teach it?

(y/n): I don't care. You need to help me now!

Doll: calm down. I'll help you.

We walked to the awakening stone and she held my arm as I touched the stone. We appeared in my room and I took her to me and Ruby's makeshift base.

(y/n): you said you knew four other people. I see only one.

Ruby: she's all that's left.

Weiss: it's 6 in the morning. Why is it still dark out?

(y/n): the hunt came here and right now you're all infected with the plague that's turning people into beasts. Now Doll and I are going to give you what's essentially a blood transfusion.

Timeskip.

It took about an hour but we finally had everyone prepped for the ministration.

Weiss: what's going to happen?