[ 000 ] the bloody ballerina

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝕬lchemy 𝕺f 𝕾ouls / i think i've seen this film before.
chapter zero ━━━ the ballad of songbirds and snakes.
[ the eighth hunger games ]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𓆩❤︎𓆪┊PERSEPHONE DELACOUR DID NOT EXPECT HER SISTER JUST TURNED TWELVE TO ACTUALLY GET CHOSEN TO REPRESENT DISTRICT FOUR.

Nor was she even thinking when she shouted that she'd volunteer to be tribute instead. She vividly remembered how Mags had to take away screaming and kicking Octavia when she stepped forward.

"O you have to go with Mags now alright? Go with Mags!"

"No!"

"I'm sorry."

"No no NO!"

She didn't

Persephone is expected to die in that arena. She knew that she'd be breaking the promise to the girls of winning. How can she when every single person in that arena wants to kill her in order to win?

She didn't expect to be one of the few people left standing to ever make it so far.

There were only two of them left including her. The girl hoped the games would end and be the last one standing. She had to do it for O and Mags. She already managed to kill two out of the four Careers making her a target. Persephone had created a fire, killing at least six others making her kill count eight out of the twenty-four.

Viktor from District 2 and Persephone battled it out after she successfully defeated Bianca, his sister. She had no time to feel guilty when her life was on the line.

Persephone had kicked Viktor back with some force which made him stumble back. The teenage boy came barreling at her, tackling her to the ground. The dagger in his hand accidentally slipped out of his hand.

He grabbed Persephone by the throat and started choking her. Persephone wheezed, losing air, and started hitting back at him in the face, ignoring the searing pain shooting from her fists.

She managed to grab the dagger and drive it into his stomach. Blood spewed out and covered Persephone's hands and face.

Persephone threw him back and stood up.

"Please." he croaked out.

This was cruel. Just one more stab and it would all be over. Viktor watched with terrified eyes seeing the blood over her hair, face, and hands. The knife in her hands gripped tightly.

He was the last one.

One more kill and she'll be home again.

I'll be a murderer.

I am one already. All the things I did.

I killed his sister.

Just kill him.

So much blood.

"I'm sorry..." Persephone grabbed her trident and stabbed him in the chest.

The cannon boomed through the arena.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE VICTOR OF THE EIGHT HUNGER GAMES, PERSEPHONE DELACOUR."

The camera focused on a bloody Persephone Delacour holding her trident in one hand and the dagger in the dagger.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

©𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑡